New Screenprinting Facility - 12ozProphet 2019 and forward (personal rant and pseudo 12oz state of the union)

misteraven

19 hours ago, misteraven said:

Fun little video showcasing our ability to embroidery. Fun fact: My son digitized and stitched this out. He actually runs the embroidery / Coloreel side of things. 

Anyhow, you guys get to see the video first. Enjoy!

Embroidery makes the garment feel so much higher quality. I used to get embroidery on hoodies and crew necks and those items immediately had that “luxury” feel compared to the screen printed ones and of course sold for higher prices 😬.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some die cut vinyls stat! LoL

Seriously though, i need pricing info..i was going to go through stickemup (i think they're out of new jersey) but they're crazy expensive.. also, apparently i need vectorization. Also, can i get the homie discount?? Thevapors throwie looking on point!

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I need some die cut vinyls stat! LoL

Seriously though, i need pricing info..i was going to go through stickemup (i think they're out of new jersey) but they're crazy expensive.. also, apparently i need vectorization. Also, can i get the homie discount?? Thevapors throwie looking on point!

Email info@12ozcollective.com and mention this thread. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

sheeeeesh - looking so so fresh.

let us know when they drop.

Props @misteraventhose are hella nice - cleanest yet. 

I'm still thinking this through to be honest. We're testing stuff now, but will happen relatively soon.

Some early stickers and testing split fountain color combos for the reissue of the WOBF x 12oz Bertha tee...

IMG_4300.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 1