Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, Mercer said:

Had to dip for tappas. One thing I have to hand to@abrasivesaint Taking on@Kults&@Mercer simultaneously in the political memes thread is prop-worthy, and sorely needed if we're all being honest.

external-content.duckduckgo-1.gif.0eead22454b352f776b9cdacf531553f.gif

Well shit, thanks. I’m not afraid to stand on my own, ha. Props for the Goon reference too. 

edit: the funny thing is that i often agree with opinions around here but feel like people assume they are contrary to my actual opinions because i disagree with certain aspects. I would say i just come to them from a different foundation. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I've been waiting for the Hillary NASA memes to surface, what a disaster. She needs to fade the fuck away and STFU.

Im conflicted. On one hand it would be great if shed get swallowed up by a sinkhole but watching her throw her hat in for 2020 and getting to relive the historic face plant would be amazing too.

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

Edit: just saw the other thread. Feel free to move this over. 

Cleaned up this thread so its back on topic... Obviously I'm all for exploring topics and debating individual viewpoints, and no doubt conversations can get heated, but arguing with a wall is a waste of time and if debate degrades into personal attacks, obviously defenses go up and minds close down and for all intents and purposes you're arguing with a wall. 

If you seek to inform and express, there's more productive ways to construct counter positions, plant seeds and open eyes.

Obviously in the case of the middle east, its a vastly complex situation with conflict that spans millennia. The tribes out there likely don't even remember why they hate each other, its been that many generations. They just know they do and since most are living in conditions of general ignorance, religious zeal and abject poverty, its a clear a freakin powder keg with no true solution or at least none that will be solved anytime soon and unlikely by the USA unless we were to literally turn the region into glass and let it start over a gain in a few hundred thousand years when the radiation dissipates. (Not suggesting this as a solution, but seeing as they've been at war for thousands of years, its unlikely this will be resolved anytime soon).

Anyhow, feel free to carry on at https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/87938-war-in-the-middle-east-and-intervention-debate/, but if the discussion can't maintain civility I'm going to just lock the thread.