Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Being that HA and bandits are all over Seattle and Tacoma  implies nobody local made it. Saw very few mongols there, ever. Or someone who has only watched SOA and never actually interacted with clubs, probably both. 

And they will never show up to help police, period. 

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Being that HA and bandits are all over Seattle and Tacoma  implies nobody local made it. Saw very few mongols there, ever. Or someone who has only watched SOA and never actually interacted with clubs, probably both. 

And they will never show up to help police, period. 

Shit is too funny. Fucking goobers. 

edit: i mean the “headline” reads like they were photographed riding up here in unity, there’s 0 Mongols in the photo, and the dudes rocker says New Brunswick.. dudes aint driving from north of Maine across country and crossing the border to beat down a bunch of hippies camping.

How anyone would repost this thinking it’s remotely accurate is beyond me, haha. Especially a dude like Jesse James who is supposed to be this big name in the motorcycle “scene.”

Edited by abrasivesaint

That dude is a goon, 1%ers have nothing to do with fashion icons like him that sell image and have nothing to do with lifestyle. 

While i give the photo zero credence-- His rocker doesn't necessarily mean anything.  I know Nomads who rock California rockers in Denver,  banditos who  rock vegas in Tacoma. Home chapter, vs visiting, vs scouting, etc

8 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

That dude is a goon, 1%ers have nothing to do with fashion icons like him that sell image and have nothing to do with lifestyle. 

While i give the photo zero credence-- His rocker doesn't necessarily mean anything.  I know Nomads who rock California rockers in Denver,  banditos who  rock vegas in Tacoma. Home chapter, vs visiting, vs scouting, etc

Interesting, had never heard of that. Makes sense. 

Cause 1%ers love outsiders talking about club culture lol 

Moving on...

So you’ve said, many times now. Except you don’t.Other than crying, all you ever contribute are shitty boomer book level memes or the onion headlines. You’re a cliche and a shit one at that. How many times are you gonna get up in your feelings about memes posted in meme  threads? 

Fuckin loser. 

9 minutes ago, Kults said:

So you’ve said, many times now. Except you don’t.Other than crying, all you ever contribute are shitty boomer book level memes or the onion headlines. You’re a cliche and a shit one at that. How many times are you gonna get up in your feelings about memes posted in meme  threads? 

Fuckin loser. 

I contribute formal discussion in the formal discussion part of the rap letter forum. You struggle with basic reading comprehension and wear a fanny pack. Neat.

• LOL! 1