Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Hell yeah. That shit is always funny. I hope some one has put it to some benny hill music already.

tbh i feel bad for him

the guy should be enjoying his last years with his grandkids. why the hell would he need any of this bs. he’s clearly too old and senile for any of it 

• Truth 1

Just now, Kults said:

tbh i feel bad for him

the guy should be enjoying his last years with his grandkids. why the hell would he need any of this bs. he’s clearly too old and senile for any of it 

Lol. I just watched the video. 😂 He kept falling down. That old leg probably turned all kinds of green and purple instantly. Ol Joe tried to play if off but deep down inside he was like this:

peter-skins-his-knee-family-guy.gif.e3c4ab7906a704af5cc99f9889c13a4a.gif

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

16 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't have compassion for people that are trying to profit massively off a drug addiction pandemic they've inflicted upon the nation.

They're lazy people taking advantage of the weak minded.  I don't think one person opposing me would agree with their mom/sister/daughter selling themselves for dope.  Or maybe, neglecting a bill payment, or a child, or an elderly parent.  Nope, that story never happens.

I guess you can pretend I don't understand compassion. 

I just don't get the logic, you admitted you participate in illegal drug trade. So are you the weak minded, or are you taking advantage of the weak minded breaking some of your off for other people?

16 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I wonder how much compassion it took to threaten to dox Casek here on this site. 

How is it OK for you to participate in the drugs economy, but offensive to you when others do the same shit?

How can you throw shade at me for threatening to dox Casek, if he's on here threatening to dox other members of the board?

If you guys with mod/admin powers were doing your jobs in here actually moderating, instead of instigating, I wouldn't have had to step in. I should be asking you why you didn't say shit about Casek making lame dox threats. It's pointless to engage with you because you don't have any moral/logical consistency.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

14 hours ago, Mercer said:

I just don't get the logic, you admitted you participate in illegal drug trade. So are you the weak minded, or are you taking advantage of the weak minded breaking some of your off for other people?

Reefer is USA made at this point and hardly comparable in terms of public health hazard, ability to fuel "drug crazed" psychotic episodes, ability to make the user neglect their responsibilities, etc etc.... so that should be pretty easy logic for you to digest.  I could go on and on with examples.

How is it OK for you to participate in the drugs economy, but offensive to you when others do the same shit?

See above.

How can you throw shade at me for threatening to dox Casek, if he's on here threatening to dox other members of the board?

Threatening to dox anyone on here is pretty crazy considering the membership this forum is made up of.  I am surprised that anyone would threaten to do that, let alone in public on the forum in front of everyone vs. DM's.

If you guys with mod/admin powers were doing your jobs in here actually moderating, instead of instigating, I wouldn't have had to step in.

What was it that you "stepped in" and did?  I didn't see it.  This sounds like more of your "fuck the police" and "it's not fair" attitude, except on a micro scale.  If you have an issue w/ the actions of a moderation team, feel free to send a DM.  We also don't need to live in the past.

I should be asking you why you didn't say shit about Casek making lame dox threats. It's pointless to engage with you because you don't have any moral/logical consistency.

I didn't see it and it wasn't reported.  Feel free to report whatever you like, but that would be like narc'ing to the police right?  And you're no narc.

52 minutes ago, Mercer said:

There's a video of him making fun of Trump for walking too slow on a wet ramp, bragging about his walking prowess. That swastica had to be intentional. Either that, or he's a liar about his own strong walking skills.

scroll up a bit, I posted that vid

'cmon mannnnn'