Cyberpunk 2077

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I got a random email yesterday from Playstation.. turns out I got my refund after all.. just hit my account this morning but now the game is locked and I can't play it anymore.. meh... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Screenshot_20201222-165235.thumb.jpg.2a8ba40e478b9331d53da67291c7190c.jpgIMG_20201223_133946.thumb.jpg.2c8c4eda91021c22e715cef99059bb41.jpg

just hope that my saved files will still work once I buy it again sometime in February.. I already fucked like 3 cyber-coochies and don't wanna have to work for it all again..

Bonus tho, COD Cold War is on sale for like $40 on the PS store so that's pretty cool..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

So I got a random email yesterday from Playstation.. turns out I got my refund after all.. just hit my account this morning but now the game is locked and I can't play it anymore.. meh... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Screenshot_20201222-165235.thumb.jpg.2a8ba40e478b9331d53da67291c7190c.jpgIMG_20201223_133946.thumb.jpg.2c8c4eda91021c22e715cef99059bb41.jpg

just hope that my saved files will still work once I buy it again sometime in February.. I already fucked like 3 cyber-coochies and don't wanna have to work for it all again..

Bonus tho, COD Cold War is on sale for like $40 on the PS store so that's pretty cool..

your saves will still work. buy it down the line once they’ve patched the more egregious bugs. likely half the price too. better yet just play it when you go to next gen. absolutely get cold war for 40$, that’s such a steal. i payed 100$ with tax (canadian prices) 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update to my other updates... I finally got my hands on a ps5 luckily through a friend from work and I feel this should've just been a "next gen" game.. I don't have a 4k tv for now but overall it looks a whole lot better especially the frame rate along with these adaptive triggers makes it alot more satisfying.. it's dope cause you feel the tension in the trigger when driving then feel it give way for like half a second while the car is switching gears which is super dope just to have that as a feature.. driving is fun, shooting is awesome, this controller really gives it alot more to enjoy.. but yeah cyberpunk is finally fun but to be honest I only got halfway through it on my ps5 and kind of stopped playing it since then.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

I’ve pretty much cleared the map of all side jobs. At the point of no return for the main quest but think I’m gonna put it off a little while longer and just drive around the city. Johnny silverhands Porsche you can get on a side quest is sick and actually handles 

79C1A934-7932-407A-93B0-B6A55427C572.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Have gotten 3 of 5 endings. Saved right before last mission and keep going back. 

I might do another play through but idk. This one, my first one was a female katana hacker. I kinda wanna do a male shotgun grenade build. 

I did a stealth play this first time mostly. Kinda wanna just be a tank now

wonk saggin

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 9:21 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Tails0nEwhat kind of build you doing for your V?

I went with hacker/katana/mantis blades. At this point I can one-shot just about any enemy I come across with the katana. Paired with the optical camo cyberware it’s very OP but still fun

honestly i have no idea.. ive kind of just been tryin to make V as evenly rounded as possible but ive been leaning more towards the hacker side and kind of a gun expert for the most part.. so far this is my second play through picking it up after months of not even remembering i had it and ive just been doing all of the side missions and random gigs to get more xp and money before going to meet with hanako.. i do have the rocket arm tho so thats pretty fun but i definitely gotta get more into getting cyberware and upgrading V's capabilities..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Im back baby. I started a second play through today and this game already has me hooked again. Prepping to bring my main into this 

IMG_3401.thumb.jpeg.00c2ec89dee7c13ad81a7da78628c2d5.jpeg

My first play through that’s max level now is a samurai sword / hacker

the one I’m building /playing now is a shotgun / grenade character 

game is really really good at this point in its cycle