Cyberpunk 2077

Kults

I Played lost of Shadowrun PnP in the late 80s early 90s. Its cool to see cyberpunk as a setting seeing a bit of a resurgence as of late. This game is looking great, wanted something like this for years now. Dont really play RPGs anymore but this is an exception, I'm really looking forward to exploring what CDPR has crafted here.

purepng.com-cyberpunk-2077-logologosgame-logogame-logosgameslogocyberpunk-2077-12715289961328hlgr.thumb.png.7c8ba6bdcefce048add6cf6903f308b1.png

Cyberpunk2077_Jacked_in_RGB-EN.png

Cyberpunk2077_Smoke_and_mirrors_RGB-EN.png

Cyberpunk2077_All_ready_to_go_RGB-EN.png

Cyberpunk2077_I_make_my_own_rules_RGB-EN.png

Edited by Kults
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
14 hours ago, Kults said:

until it gets pushed again. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at this point. fingers crossed though 

I hope not

im gonna be picking this shit up over all the Ubisoft offerings if it drops

if it delays I think I’m gonna cop the assassins creed Viking joint. Will be my first AC game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

I know myself, gonna be hard to pull away from the cod grind but will make a legitimate effort to for cyberpunk 

I’m ready for another rpg in my life where I can sit back and enjoy

the damn intensity of cod wears on me lol. Sitting on the edge of my seat and sound whoring for footsteps in my peripheral, only to be melted by a corner camper... 🤣 

• Truth 2

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I really hope the game lives up to its hype. I’ve been holding off playing lots just in anticipation.

looks like it could. been awhile coming though, might feel a little dated visuals wise unless you have a monster pc. we’ll see soon enough 

I stopped keeping up with it awhile ago, gonna try to go in fresh 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kults said:

looks like it could. been awhile coming though, might feel a little dated visuals wise unless you have a monster pc. we’ll see soon enough 

I stopped keeping up with it awhile ago, gonna try to go in fresh 

I’ll be ok with mediocre graphics if the game has   extensive depth. Witcher 3 was unbelievable dense with content, so I’m really hoping they followed that model and even pushed it further.

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Knight said:

I’ll be ok with mediocre graphics if the game has   extensive depth. Witcher 3 was unbelievable dense with content, so I’m really hoping they followed that model and even pushed it further.

I agree with you. Graphics are nice and all but it’s not a deal breaker. It’s CDPR you just know it’s gonna be a deep game with a ton too of stuff to do. If it’s as good as Witcher 3 i’m happy, i’m sure it will be even better though. 

I was mentioning the graphics only cause they’ve been showing off all those videos running on high end rigs and i think many people will feel cat fished a little playing it on their PS4/Xbox ones. The draw distance alone will be a pretty big disconnect from what they’ve shown lately. Rumour has it the recent delay was caused by trying to get it to run properly on the new consoles. 

The project was announced back in 2012!!! The last gen wasn’t even out yet.. so of course the engine/framework will be dated. Only so many times you can upscale for new tech. 

• 2 weeks later...

eeesh.. I dunno guys. I might be waiting a bit

Almost all of the early reviews we’ve seen praise the RPG elements, plot, and combat of the game while criticizing the bugs that it has.

The word “unpolished” has come up more than once, which is probably why this game was delayed in the first place.

Laymen Gaming posted a review, calling the Cyberpunk bugs, “Some of the worst bugs I’ve ever experienced in a game, hands down.” He went on to say, “It feels like there is so much to be fixed here that it is game-breakingly bad.”

A good base doesn’t remove the potential for criticism. There are some early issues with Cyberpunk that reviewers experienced firsthand.

In his review, YouTuber YongYea began by discussing one thing that worries him about Cyberpunk and CD Projekt Red’s handling of early review copies. The reviewer stated that he wouldn’t be able to show his own gameplay until December 9, when the embargo is lifted, and the game releases in some regions.

“This really doesn’t sit well with me,” YongYea explained in his review. “This feels dishonest, as it feels like CD Projekt Red is trying to hide some of the buggy elements of the game that I would like to show you guys because I feel like it’s important to know – but I’m not allowed to until the day that the game launches in certain regions.”

The reviewer spent 28 minutes praising the game before launching into a seven-minute section dedicate to bugs and technical issues. He called the game “unpolished” in the state that he played it.

Some of the bugs that YongYea found include:

• Weapons floating in the air after combat
  • First-person animation glitches
  • NPC visual glitches
  • AI combat issues
  • Upper-body clothing disappearing on female characters
  • Audio/Dialogue missing
  • Inventory/Weapon stats missing
  • Quest elements not loading
  • Game crashing

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

I don’t understand how this could be possible. They have added a ridiculous amount of time to fix this... hoping this isn’t a colossal flop...

Feature creep is real. The games been cooking for a decade now, they likely bit off more than they could chew.

Getting No Mans Sky vibes now. They way over promised and under delivered. It will likely get patched into a great game over time but as it stands its a bit of a train wreck