WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herbs and some razors so I could get rid of the beard so I am now rocking a Hitler stashe given nobody has been invincible enough since late 90s Michael Jordan to attempt it to My knowledge.

With My comments made about the situation of society in its present form making Me strip the rainbow from others via greyscaling My devices so they can get krokodil like the guy in Game of Thrones are truth, perhaps in a decade we will be wishing Hitler won WW2 given we had maybe 55 years post WW2 until humanity peaked and started it's cliff drop decline into the insanity of today. I mean, you guys here claim Kanye is a genius so maybe he was onto something with Hitler as while a Dictatorship sounds bad in theory, I reckon it is the only way to go given how corrupt those who govern democratic nations prove themselves as being.

I mean, we all saw the Hitler video of him at the Olympics cranked out of his mind, so a Dictator who likes to get high and party like Myself while scrapping Big Pharma, the prison and military industrial complexes and government spending on defence whilst progressively culling law enforcement as society began to respect their leader for a change whilst using the $8.5 billion so all humans all equal for Me to throw the beginning of the worlds biggest party with free drugs, residences, vehicles, paint, and whatever else fucktard humans view as being "theirs" as opposed to "ours" for use by all whilst still promoting the virtues of being a virgin until marriage and using art as a unifying medium whereby we all shared what we like and are good at in person without relying upon algorithmic favouritism and chance to enable us to do so which would see word of mouth be the greatest source of recommendation as it was for thousands of years before the internet wouldn't be a bad way to campaign eh?