Flickr sucks now

Cracked Ass

When people follow or reblog my stuff on Tumblr I usually check their out too.

Seriously, these people are fucking sheep, all their tumblr's look the same: some graf here and there, sex gifs, pics of herb and pills, black dudes looking gangsta and Fast and Furious cars.

It's like everyone is trying to project an image of themselves by posting shit they wish they were. Makes me laugh and SMH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for sure. Actually, if you read carefully my complaint is not an indictment on Tumblr but on the people who follow me and reblog my stuff. So one may even argue it's somewhat an indictment of myself as well.

I use Tumblr as a back up from my sketches and walls. I don't actually follow anyone, reblog other people's kit or even look at anyone else's feed unless they leave a mark on mine and I grow curious as to who they are. Just so turns out that most of them are teenagers that wish they were cashed up urban gurus who get high and screw super-hot girls.

I'm fucking overjoyed FB, MySpace, Instablast and youtube weren't around when I was young and dumb. At least the embarrassments and humiliations people of my generation suffered were local and faded with time. Now when you make a clown of yourself the world gets to see it as many times as they want and there's a good chance their kids kids will be able to as well.

such is life.

Oh for sure. Actually, if you read carefully my complaint is not an indictment on Tumblr but on the people who follow me and reblog my stuff. So one may even argue it's somewhat an indictment of myself as well.

I use Tumblr as a back up from my sketches and walls. I don't actually follow anyone, reblog other people's kit or even look at anyone else's feed unless they leave a mark on mine and I grow curious as to who they are. Just so turns out that most of them are teenagers that wish they were cashed up urban gurus who get high and screw super-hot girls.

LOL, thats all i reblog, im too lazy to post pics on tumblr and frankly i don't want people stealing my shit anyways. i just think big titties and ak's are nifty, so i reblog that shiiiet.

the shoplifting shit on tumblr is what makes me hate it so much.. i swear i want to punch to death all these fags. NO ONE CARES THAT YOU STEAL SHIT. fuck. they rack a bunch of aeropostale shit and think they are changing the world or someshit.

http://shoplifters-aesthetic.tumblr.com/

I've never got the "stealing my shit" thing about pics on the net.

I draw a pic, if it's not bad I post it to back up and share it with anyone that's interested, If people repost it, photoshop it or wipe their ass with I really don't care. What difference does it make to me, it's just a drawing/painting/photo, not like I make my living off it or anything.

Maybe that's just me.

I've never got the "stealing my shit" thing about pics on the net.

I draw a pic, if it's not bad I post it to back up and share it with anyone that's interested, If people repost it, photoshop it or wipe their ass with I really don't care. What difference does it make to me, it's just a drawing/painting/photo, not like I make my living off it or anything.

Maybe that's just me.

idk, on flickr i'll take a pic and it will get like 20 or 30 views, but then someon will steal it and put in on tumblr frontin like its his and get mad views and likes and shit. even if its not my painting i get jealous, im the one who had to put in all the footwork to find it, usually in some fucked up places, i don't mind if they take my pics but atleast give me my lil shoutout at the bottom or somethin. link me or somethin!

but thats how shit is on the internet.

flickr was as far as i went. i never wanted to get into tumblr anyways, that shit confuses me... but with the new flickr, its just as confusing.

pertaining to the photo stealing on these sights, if theres a flick i want to post, i usually ask the person before posting it, and usually give them credit for it. most people I've dealt with have done the same, but then there are the tumblr assholes who don't care at all and will steal your photo without asking and getting hundreds of likes or whatever their called. but idk, even without the credit, kinda cool to see your picture being liked by hundreds of people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I apparently have lost the knowledge of how to view all sizes of pics.

Also I used to go on flickr on my ps3 to gawk at/criticize my shit on the big screen. The new layout is definitely not ps3 friendly, shit takes forever and the photostream image is bigger than the one when you actually click on it, dafuq? Yet again no all sizes option? I might just be a retard though.