Australia: Home of the box jellyfish and Miranda Kerr

Box+Jellyfish5.jpg

miranda_kerr_victorias_secret.jpg

or

America: Home of George Bush and the trailer park

story-george-bush-speech-420x0.jpg

trailer-park.jpg

miranda_kerr_victorias_secret.jpg

this is the best australian girl you could find?

shit, i'll take some crappy failed european nation if this is where you peak.

I like living in a nation where I can walk barefoot in the summer and not be bitten/stung/forcibly penetrated by something that's going to kill me

I like living in a nation where I can walk barefoot in the summer and not be forcibly penetrated by something that's going to kill me

s9Arz.jpg

just sayin'. you got them there niggerjews.

i'll take hood garbage over kids in airmax trainers and burberry trying to take my wallet anyday

s9Arz.jpg

just sayin'. you got them there niggerjews.

Yeah but at least whatever wants to rape me in the States is probably bipedal and doesn't have fangs or venom

i'll take hood garbage over kids in airmax trainers and burberry trying to take my wallet anyday

no doubt, those little faggots don't even know how lost they are. not really a country specific thing though, we've all got those mal-educated fuckers who exist for no other purpose than to make the rest of us look good.

Yeah but at least whatever wants to rape me in the States is probably bipedal and doesn't have fangs or venom

hahaha i fucking lost it when i read this.

i was talking to an american friend of mine. we want to create a battle between all the land-based animals from USA and AUS to see who'd win. it might just be the best idea we've ever had. we got the fangs and venom, you have bears and shit. if that was pay-per-view, i'd be rich.

but they're small. mountain lions and bears would be a pretty good challenge, but then we got salt water crocodiles and platypi, the male's are actually poisonous/venomous, i forget.

I've been there, its nice. Beautiful scenery, good food (even if their beef does taste a little weird), kangaroos and all that. But I have never seen so many jacked up grills in my life.

That's why I had such a hard time believing Finding Nemo. It wasn't the talking fish, it was the attempt to get people to believe there is a single dentist anywhere on that continent.

Link: Australian teeth worst in developed world

Edit: Did not vote, due to no Bogan-hands option.

I've been there, its nice. Beautiful scenery, good food (even if their beef does taste a little weird), kangaroos and all that. But I have never seen so many jacked up grills in my life.

That's why I had such a hard time believing Finding Nemo. It wasn't the talking fish, it was the attempt to get people to believe there is a single dentist anywhere on that continent.

Link: Australian teeth worst in developed world

Edit: Did not vote, due to no Bogan-hands option.

that says we have the highest rate of extraction in the world and "And our overall dental health is second-lowest among developed nations."

having said that, i got my Danish passport recently so ima get my free healthcare when i move there, fuck Australian healthcare...unless you're American, in which case, lulz.

the worst formed teeth i've ever seen still belong to the British, those dudes got the raw end of genetics.

this is the best australian girl you could find?

shit, i'll take some crappy failed european nation if this is where you peak.

It's the boiled down/condensed egg & sperm of 1000s of criminals and rejects, you have to hit the ceilng somewhere with that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now