Which Country Do You Prefer?

Back In 88

Pick A Country  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll take hood garbage over kids in airmax trainers and burberry trying to take my wallet anyday

no doubt, those little faggots don't even know how lost they are. not really a country specific thing though, we've all got those mal-educated fuckers who exist for no other purpose than to make the rest of us look good.

Yeah but at least whatever wants to rape me in the States is probably bipedal and doesn't have fangs or venom

hahaha i fucking lost it when i read this.

i was talking to an american friend of mine. we want to create a battle between all the land-based animals from USA and AUS to see who'd win. it might just be the best idea we've ever had. we got the fangs and venom, you have bears and shit. if that was pay-per-view, i'd be rich.

I've been there, its nice. Beautiful scenery, good food (even if their beef does taste a little weird), kangaroos and all that. But I have never seen so many jacked up grills in my life.

That's why I had such a hard time believing Finding Nemo. It wasn't the talking fish, it was the attempt to get people to believe there is a single dentist anywhere on that continent.

Link: Australian teeth worst in developed world

Edit: Did not vote, due to no Bogan-hands option.

I've been there, its nice. Beautiful scenery, good food (even if their beef does taste a little weird), kangaroos and all that. But I have never seen so many jacked up grills in my life.

That's why I had such a hard time believing Finding Nemo. It wasn't the talking fish, it was the attempt to get people to believe there is a single dentist anywhere on that continent.

Link: Australian teeth worst in developed world

Edit: Did not vote, due to no Bogan-hands option.

that says we have the highest rate of extraction in the world and "And our overall dental health is second-lowest among developed nations."

having said that, i got my Danish passport recently so ima get my free healthcare when i move there, fuck Australian healthcare...unless you're American, in which case, lulz.

the worst formed teeth i've ever seen still belong to the British, those dudes got the raw end of genetics.