Breivik's Back!

tae

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He's asking for the death penatly, or to go free.

As easy as it seems to say that they'd never allow him to dictate his own future,

it is Scandanavia and if you can kill 77 people and get 21 years, shit they might let him go ahead and off himself by way he chooses.

Norway law is lax like whoa... Look up Varg the black metal dude. Murder, burned down multiple historic churches, was only sentenced 20 years (that's their max) and got weekends to go home and make music.

That being said, I really really want to see this dudes rap letters since he was a graff n' dancer

Y'all nigras need some lessons in ethics and morality before you judge their legal system.

The main goal of civilized imprisonment is not revenge or retribution.

It's to try and rehabilitate.

If it was based on emotions like most people would prefer there'd be nothing but the death penalty handed out for everything.

He's apparently claimed necessity under section 47 of the Norwegian penal code and did the white power salute while being sworn in.

Section 47 of the Norwegian penal code...

"No person may be punished for any act that he has committed in order to save someone's person or property from an otherwise unavoidable danger when the circumstances justified him in regarding this danger as particularly significant in relation to the damage that might be caused by his act."

He's clearly loving all the attention he's getting, his defence team are even calling the cleric who founded radical Islamic group Ansar al-Islam, Mullah Krekar, as a witness to demonstrate how a person with extreme political views may be put on trial as sane so they don't think he's a nut job and dismiss his actions. He wants to be the next führer innit.

Y'all nigras need some lessons in ethics and morality before you judge their legal system.

The main goal of civilized imprisonment is not revenge or retribution.

It's to try and rehabilitate.

If it was based on emotions like most people would prefer there'd be nothing but the death penalty handed out for everything.

lol you should like a fucking bleeding heart bro. fuck that shit. you know damn well you and any other normal person would want to put a bullet through his head if he had killed your kids, let alone 70 other children.

prison has never been about rehabilitation, thats all bullshit. the mentally deranged, serial killers, child rapists etc. cannot be rehabilitated, so when they fuck up like this we either lock them up in what is basically a broom closet with a bunkbed for the rest of their life or we kill them. and frankly thats how it should be. you kill that many people you deserve to die. even if you look at it from a rational standpoint there is no way this man with his delusions should be let loose especially after he has proven he has the ability to not only kill but kill large groups of people. i don't see anyway to reintegrate or "rehabilitate" him back into society. so the only option is to lock him up and throw away the key, or put a bullet in his head. as far as im concerned the latter is the most appropriate.

fuck this dude.

• Like 1

lol you should like a fucking bleeding heart bro. fuck that shit. you know damn well you and any other normal person would want to put a bullet through his head if he had killed your kids, let alone 70 other children.

Which is why me or any other "normal" people are in charge of punishing criminals. If you could read, you'd have noticed this in my post.

prison has never been about rehabilitation, thats all bullshit. the mentally deranged, serial killers, child rapists etc. cannot be rehabilitated, so when they fuck up like this we either lock them up in what is basically a broom closet with a bunkbed for the rest of their life or we kill them. and frankly thats how it should be. you kill that many people you deserve to die. even if you look at it from a rational standpoint there is no way this man with his delusions should be let loose especially after he has proven he has the ability to not only kill but kill large groups of people. i don't see anyway to reintegrate or "rehabilitate" him back into society. so the only option is to lock him up and throw away the key, or put a bullet in his head. as far as im concerned the latter is the most appropriate.

fuck this dude.

Again, MODERN/CIVILIZED society prison. Nothing you said has refuted my argument. It's not ethical to lock a person in a room for their lifespan. You're basing everything on emotion, which is the exact opposite of what the legal system is for.

I have no better option as to what to do with this guy, but emotional responses to the problem are about as smart as what he did.

<--------NONLIBERALONER.

"prison has never been about rehabilitation"

there are many countries that do use prison as rehab and their quality of life indexes are so much better than ours. i would do anything to move to norway where they have so little crime they are actually closing prisons, instead of packing them so full of people they legally have to let some out, like in cali. the fact that prisons are a private industry leads to so many bullshit convictions and idiotic laws, which gives us one of the highest incarceration rates in the world.

and why would you give this guy what he wants? he wants to be killed, so why would you give him that? lock him up for his time and he'll get whats coming to him

This is going to be a landmark case. They don't really have a choice but to

label him insane and put him in a padded room. If given only 21 years or even

found innocent it will defiantly will send a huge message to the rest of the world.

Christians > Muslims imo

Seeing as he was declared sane, he will stand trial, and will get the maximum. In exceptional cases, there is something called containment, which is a life sentence...sort of. I think this could be the case for him in the long run.

As far as him getting killed, the prisons aren't really on some Oz shit. It's not likely the other inmates are going to kill him, there is often relatively little friction, even with rapists, etc. That's why prisons allow inmates to have open access to kitchen knives and saws for work and shit. As far as I know usually doesn't escalate beyond beatdowns and transfers. It doesn't sit too well with me (and a lot of people) that he could end up in Halden, but you need to realize there is a whole different mindset here in terms of punishment...

Americans are conditioned to accept prison as a punishment, and Scandinavians are conditioned to accept it as rehabilitative. This is considered protocol in the Nordic countries. Since someone might get salty like FUK U IT DONT WORK I'll just invite you to look at crime stats in any Scandinavian country versus the United States. In cases like this it's a hard pill to swallow, but evidence seems to say it works.

I'm in Denmark, not Norway, but there's obviously a ton of buzz about this.

the problem with the insanity-issue is that there's two rapports, one saying he's insane, the other saying he's sane. so that's what the psychiatrists are gonna find out during the questioning in the trial.

and no matter what the outcome will be, this man will most def never be a free man again. containment what's up.

REMEMBER BRECK?

JaclynSmithBreckShampoo.jpg

basinger_breck.jpg

6a00d8341d20cd53ef0120a7989e57970b-300wi12252a.jpg

3458651640_86f2d4a8c5.jpg

20101001SAWG_fg08a.jpg

611QzDN2cTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

WELL, IT'S BACK!

thumb_25.jpg

BRECK IS BACK!

• Like 1

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/318761/20120323/norway-oslo-massacre-breivik-laws-health-care.htm

Norway Changes Health Care Laws In Wake of Breivik Massacre

....However, the July 2011 massacre has sped up the lawmaking process and prompted a review of the Norway's health care system concerning violent mentally ill people.

Tailored to the Breivik massacre, the bill would apply to patients who "may have committed grave, atrocious and offensive acts, such as mass murder."

In effect, this law would allow for Breivik to be locked up forever in a top security mental hospital unit.

i'm thinking they won't let him slide

he killed too many kids.

and for me personally, he's the lamest mass murderer in history

i've read books about killers, and dictators who killed millions.. i have zero interest in knowing any more about this dude and his motivations.