OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

nah dont twist it now...

but honestly, u guys have 3 all starts, 1 of which is the best player in the league...

what makes the league weak, is that the talent is clustered, spread it a little more thin and a more interesting game and stronger/better players will emerge... why were the clippers bad since elgin baylor? and what did it take to finally turn the ship? 30 years of misery till a number a top pick landed them griffin? its a broken structure, and the lockout was supposed to cure this sickness but it didnt. i loved when stern denied the cp3 trade, and i hope he does the same for howard. work your problems out amongst yourselves and stop relying on dominating talent to coast u to another title, earn one for once.

LBJ will NEVER b respected on a national level because of this, he's a sheep, and can't get the job done, instead he runs from a challenge and wants the easy way, if and when he wins with wade and bosh, how much will that chip really mean to any1 else on the planet except him...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebron signing as a free agent, along with 2 of the other top 15 players in the league, isn't the same as a team making a trade. You can't even compare the two.

The CP3 trade was legitimate, and whether you think so or not, Stern stepping in destroyed his legacy in a lot of peoples' minds. I'm from new England, about as far from laker fandom as you can get, and every Celtic fan I know was disgusted by that shit

I haven't been paying close attention to basketball news lately, but from what I hear, Dwight Howard is depressed in Orlando and wants out.

Stephen A. Smith was on the radio today talking about a possible Celtics-Lakers trade involving Rondo, Allen, and maybe even Garnett - not all those players at the same time, but one or two from that bunch.

enjoying watching yin.

if melo cant co-exist when he gets healthy, then melo gotz ta go...

got to run a full court pickup game on the sixers home court yesterday, dropping nba 3's like u don't know, great day, saw the game, clippers beat us by a point, 1st time we have lost 2 in a row at home this season, cp3 is real good. blake was a non-factor, dude really doesn't have any basketball skills when it comes down to it... we had the ball with 3.5 left and didnt get a shot off. after the game collins took the blame and said he will work it out. if there is one criticism i have of the coach of the year, yeah im calling it now, it's drawling up last possession plays. but knowing doug he will soon make this weakness his strength now that he has recognized it...

photo3-6.jpg

photo1-8.jpg

photo2-8.jpg

photo4-5.jpg

also minus the game AI returned and kissed the logo, i haven't seen a crowd like this at the stadium since 2001, and this team is allot like that team, collins could land coach of the year, lou possibly 6th man. iggy got his 1st all-star selections, times are good here in philly.

• Like 1

Jermey Lin is a nice story and all, and I'm admittedly wild UMAD over him dropping 38 on the Lakers, but I've seen him play way too many times to think he can keep this up. He's just not this talented.

And I know the right system can make a player into a superstar, so maybe D'Antoni could help him keep it up, but once Melo and Amare are back I just don't see it happening

i do not frequent this thread but wanted to come in and see if fools were popping off about this Lin guy...

seems like Linsanity is the new Tebow mania... yawn.

from what i have seen on Sports Center Lins got talent(unlike Tebow) but if this guy was not asian, non drafted, and played at harvard there would be no story. he would be just another good black guy. dudes on a run with the stars not playing and he has brought some hype back into NY right now but i cant see it lasting. the shit i have herd some media people say about this guy is absurd. i cant stand shit like that.