OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

Deng has 10

Noah has 10

Korver has 12

Rose has 16

Bulls are raping Miluakee right now.

Like I said when everyone is healthy, these teams have no chance.

We play you guys March 4th, We'll see if you can catch uppppp.

There's a reason why we have the most wins in the league right now, and it's not because we played the most games. Well it is but it's mostly because of our dominating D.

Bulls smacking 3's frome everywhere.

65-39 1 minute left in the 2nd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL^ i love the h8t 4 miami, but i fear the worst this year, as of now, if not the bulls then who?

okc? spurs? clippers? i cant think of another team that could match up/ cause enough problems for 7 games. then again, muddman is so fucking dumb he could loose a series for them.

If they make it all the way, we'll need OKC to woop em.

Ill take OKC winning 4-3.

I feel like the Bulls can beat them this year, we lost by like 5 this year because of Rose choking(rare) and shitty calls.

A straight up game, we can win.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-kupchak-slipped-on-pau-gasol-for-rajon-rondo-deal/2012/02/07/

rondo-as-a-laker-lol-rajon-rondo-24799696-575-307-300x160.jpg

According to some investigative speculation by HoopsWorld writer, Eric Pincus, Mitch Kupchak might have just given his tell on what the Lakers are looking for and planning to do in these upcoming months.

- Play Fantasy Basketball for Fun & Cash Prizes – Use “LN2011″ for 30% Deposit Bonus -

Based on a conversation that Lakers sideline reporter, Mike Trudell, had with Mitch regarding potential moves, Kupchak replied with:

“Well, if there were a way for us to get a 25-year-old, All-Star, ball-handling guard we’d love to do it … but that’s not likely in February. So you look at other alternatives, and see if it’s better than what you have. That’s all.”

Scouring his database of birthdays, Pincus found that there is only one man that fits that description and that man is the starting point guard for the Boston Celtics – Rajon Rondo.

Rivalry aside, this seems to be a great trade for the Lakers and a so-so trade for the Celtics. Boston is already stacked up front with Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O’Neal and Brandon Bass. Also, who knows what KG would do to Pau if they were ever in the same locker room together.

For the Lakers, adding Rajon Rondo to the team would be as good as it gets if both Dwight Howard and Deron Williams choose not to come to LA. Rajon has the competitive fire that team leader, Kobe Bryant, craves for. Rondo has the ball handling skills and playing making abilities to create shots for his teammates. Finally, the biggest asset that Rondo brings is the defensive tenacity that will wreak havoc on opposing guards.

Personally, I think it’s going to be a reach for the Celtics and Lakers to close this deal, but since Eric Pincus is reporting it, we definitely have to give it a look

LA should fix their problems internally, first they want cp3, he go's to the new LA, creating hate and discontent for their local tread on me stepsister who suddenly has a voice, a voice who is saying hey lakers, fuck u haha. now LA wants howard, and if they cant have him rondo... like win a legit chip already u fuckin cartel.