OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not frequent this thread but wanted to come in and see if fools were popping off about this Lin guy...

seems like Linsanity is the new Tebow mania... yawn.

from what i have seen on Sports Center Lins got talent(unlike Tebow) but if this guy was not asian, non drafted, and played at harvard there would be no story. he would be just another good black guy. dudes on a run with the stars not playing and he has brought some hype back into NY right now but i cant see it lasting. the shit i have herd some media people say about this guy is absurd. i cant stand shit like that.

first part says it all about the tebow comparison...This guy is asian, was drafted, played at harvard. SO WHAT. Even if he was black he would still have the most points scored EVER in his 1st 5 NBA starts since the merger. The fact is he's killing it right now and I'd rather hear reports on him 24/7 than about tebow's shitty overhyped performances.

first part says it all about the tebow comparison...This guy is asian, was drafted, played at harvard. SO WHAT. Even if he was black he would still have the most points scored EVER in his 1st 5 NBA starts since the merger. The fact is he's killing it right now and I'd rather hear reports on him 24/7 than about tebow's shitty overhyped performances.

This, the kid has talent and smarts. He's playing some good b-ball right now.

silba, your in 4 a big disappointment in the playoffs, still wanna swing your cock around in here?

If we get JR Smith, let's just say we'll be the best team in the East which we already are but we'll be even better.

Tebow was a garbage QB that nobody can explain why they won those games.

3-28, 50 yards, 1 td

SHITTY QB

Lin is socring high, and coming through at the end of the game, so he's not only winning games for this team, he's contributing all the time, instead of being garbage for 3 quarters and deciding to go all out in the last seconds.

That game winner in Toronto was crazy!

• Like 1

U guys obviously don't get it..smh. (he also said it in a interview he did on espn)

I think metta has a crush on Lin..ill post some tweets later..

That game winner vs Toronto was dedicated to Mayweather because JR tweeted "only reason people making a big deal was because he's asain, black people play like that night in night out & they don't get praise"

Tebow was a garbage QB that nobody can explain why they won those games.

3-28, 50 yards, 1 td

SHITTY QB

Lin is socring high, and coming through at the end of the game, so he's not only winning games for this team, he's contributing all the time, instead of being garbage for 3 quarters and deciding to go all out in the last seconds.

That game winner in Toronto was crazy!

[Not NBA related] tebow won those games because 1) denver's defense kept it close, 2) they were losing, and when most teams are losing they start passing the ball to get down the field faster, so defenses play deeper to guard against the pass. except tebow can't throw, so they'd run it and manage to break off 5-8 yard runs, which would eat up the clock, but it'd get them down the field just in time to score at the last second. either that or they'd be against team with zone blitz packages like the steelers which doesn't work against a running QB because your linebackers are getting out of position and exposing the middle of the field. if you play regular man to man defense like the chiefs did, he's not gonna have a chance.

tweets regarding Jeremy Lin

Metta WorldPeace @MettaWorldPeace

Jeremy Lin can score on anyone without a ProbLIN..

Metta WorldPeace @MettaWorldPeace

Jeremy Lin for World president.. LINministration for the middle class.. Metta for secretary of defense...

Floyd Mayweather @FloydMayweather

Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise.

Floyd Mayweather @FloydMayweather

Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise.

Mayweather is a fucking faggot.

Not ganna start some racist shit but its just funny how when a black person does something for the first time its monumental. The first black judge, the first black astronaut, so on and so forth but then some Asian kid comes along and sets records in the NBA and they try to take it away from him because hes ''asian''.

The whole complex of race is retarded in the first place, but to take a kid's moment away from him for something so petty is fucking lame.

melo is a good player, that's not in question.

he can take over a game, and give you 40 or clutch buckets.

the drawback is he needs the ball 70% of the game to do that.

does that make him selfish? no i don't think so, but it does make him that "type" of scorer, and that can't be debated...

cunt eastwood. its black history month, show some respect and shut your mouth.