OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Security of Education can really ball doe.

Lakers signing Sheed out of retirement, and still eying Gilbert Two Gunz. Combine them with Ron Ron, Bynum, Matt Barnes, and my boy McBob, and they shouldn't even bother playing basketball anymore. I just wanna watch them kick the shit out of the Heat in a fistfight.

In other news, Troy Murphy and Steve Blake are cowering in fear somewhere right now

you can never count the spurs out..

gayshow need to stop playing and pick up Arenas..

i think MIA peaking too early..and eventually will choke..

id like to see that fight..MIA & L.A.. Metta prob be the only one coming out on top..fucking nutcase..

..still prob one of my fav players..

TYPING LIKE RAPPERS LOL...

arenas really isnt that good. rasheed is very good. philly bred, if he had any work ethic coulda went down as one of the greatest/thee greatest power forwards of all time. in his prime he could handle, rain 3s and post any1 up in the game... but instead he's known as the loudmouth that got technical, ashame he never figured out that part of the game.

arenas sucks, go for sheed.

Maloofs pledge to contribute $150 million for new downtown arena

The city and the Kings have reached the framework of a deal to build an arena and keep the Kings in Sacramento. Team co-owner Gavin Maloof came out of negotiations in tears to announce that the team has made a long-term commitment to the capital.

George Maloof said Monday morning that his family would put in "close to $75 million upfront, probably another $75 million over the term of the agreement."

"We got something worked out, tentative. We're all very excited about it. We were skeptical about whether or not something could happen."

Asked about the family's ability to afford such a deal, he said, "We can finance that."

He said that in this morning's negotiations, "We kind of bridged the gap of where we needed to be."

Joe Maloof said the long-term portion of the team's contribution would be funded in large part by surcharges levied on tickets for arena events.

"We've always said we wanted to stay in Sacramento, and now's our opportunity," he said.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ralph doesn't know what he's talking about. Just more shit talking from the armchair quarterback.

‎"He's one of the toughest, if not the toughest, guys I've ever known in terms of playing with or through injuries. He just figures it out and he doesn't use it as an excuse." - Derek Fisher on Kobe