OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odom demoted to the D-League.

That's sad & funny at the same time.

Who did he piss off? Odom isn't D-League material. You don't win the NBA 6th Man of the Year Award the prior season and then go to the D-League, which is worse than being a bench warmer in the NBA. He must have said/done something to get in trouble with the team management.

theo go cry to stern, n pray 4 a savior at the trade deadline...

u MAD kobe cant get it done this season without a trade?

cry me a river.

and silba, bulls aint got shit in the east, admit it now and save your self the embarrassment later.

Bulls aint got shit in the east?

30-8 Says otherwise, best record in the LEAGUE.

We will blow you out tomorrow, Mr. lose 5 in a row.

tomorrows score.

Bulls-119

Sixers-82

stern put the fix in on this one.

NEVER EVER seen wade foul out b4...

ALL THE CALLS went la's way, but if this gets personal, i love watching the heat suffer, if LA played with this intensity, they could be a force in the west, on the average nite they don't look like they give a fuck, maybe a broken nose will turn that around...

im off to bulls sixers.

yea,

1. we beat u earlier this season, and u unravelled a laundry list of reasons why...

2. i won't do that, it was a hard fought game, we shut down rose in the fourth, and iggy made deng irrelevant for the entire game, i still think we would be a good series and the playoffs might show that.

3. what happened to your blowout score prediction?

U CLEARLY DONT KNOW THE NBA AND THE MORE U SPEAK THE MORE EVIDENT IT IS HOW IGNORANT U R.

I MAY "HATE" ON CERTAIN PLAYERS LIKE LEFRAUD ECT, BUT I DO NOT DISCOUNT THEIR SKILL OR TALENT AS AN IGNORANT FOOL, U R OBV NOT A STUDENT OF THE GAME, AND PROBABLY JUST STARTED WATCHING... THE SIXERS HAVE BEEN WITHOUT THEIR STARTING CENTER FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW... WE WERE NOT "HEALTHY" EITHER... YOU WERE BITING YOUR NAILS LAST NITE AND KNEW U WERE IN A DOGFIGHT, THE FOURTH QUARTER WAS ANYONES GAME WITHIN 2 UNDER A MINUTE, DONT GET ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY. AND REMEMBER WITH YOUR EIGHT LOSSES WHO DELIVERED U ONE... LEARN THE GAME, EB A 95 YEAR OLD VET SENT NOAH PACKING, THIS CANT BE DISPUTED, IGGY SHUT DOWN DENG FOR 4 QUARTERS, WHAT WAS HIS LINE? WHEN ROSE WAS DOUBLED HE WAS RENDERED USELESS...AND WHERE WAS RIP HAMILTON? HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE GAME AND STOP SPOUTING OFF LIKE A CHEERLEADER, U ONLY DISCREDIT YOUR PRESENCE MORE AND MORE EACH TIME U SPEAK...

not angry, just speak the truth...

"nothing in the east" meant MIAMI will win the east, barring injury to wade lefraud or bosh NO ONE is beating them in the east, i know you wanna believe ect ect... but ill lay bets now if u wanna keep run-in your mouth, otherwise, wait till the playoffs, get there with the best record in the league and all your trophies, when it comes down to it, your not coming out of the east. END OF STORY