OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the sixers making an underdog run deeper than expected though. I think things like being number one in the Atlantic can build the belief.

Stick with it.

last year everyone was saying to intentionally miss the playoffs and go for picks instead. but making the playoffs did wonders for our rookies and second year players who needed a taste of that environment. and next to the champion mavericks, we played the heat the best in the playoffs, it was huge. we also had one of the best records for the last half of the season last year. this year we have playoffs in us, and im thinking a first round upset, which is another huge step forward if they can win atlantic on top of it. people think it means nothing? it puts more fans in the seats, louder the house, more energy the team feeds off of, a consistent, working class team may also draw a free agent who otherwise may not be interested in the city, those are the small steps we are trying to take here...

THE TALENT IS THERE CALI, IT'S CHEMISTRY/ LEADERSHIP/AND COACHING U NEED... <----this

true....its just frustrating when we lose to teams that i know we can beat. <---- this, the worst is

They been getting good looks just can't make em..

at this point, im kinda over the season. <----we ain't doing shit this year, just hope they win the games I go too..still got a lot to go to.

what a thrilling OT game 2nt...

took a loss but still great effort/great game...

miller still can dance coming off the bench and 13th all time in nba assists.

ty is REAL QUICK, i honestly haven't seen handle mixed with a lightning quick 1st step like his since AI... only 3rd year i think dude can be a real player.

sixers r reminding me more and more of the 01 team, not saying we are finals bound, but the resemblance is uncanny. undetalented scrappy team play that gets it done.

i officially am announcing with the way this team is playing the andre is untrade-able.

for the first season in his long career as a sixer.