i just got out the joint, ive been living under a rock

PLEZO1SON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fall bak wit tha namedroppin fagg0t

I just thought it fit due to your frequent use of the term...Ap is dope though

Oh yeahh. I heavily support calling you full whites "Honky" whenever I get the chance.

Sometimes I just scream it out my window. Which faces a rather large ass cemetery so

the dead people can be all umad in they're coffins.

kreayshawn-beef-Rick-Ross-1.jpg

ha ha, its cool to see laydees rep but i cant really vibe to that shit. apps cool, havent heard the new shit yet, no fag shit while i was in the joint, i guess they have to many real punks to be rapeing fool, plus im not young and white. ^^^let the haters hate^ i just got out, got my girl and bout to start a tattoo aprenticeship, ........because drawling is better than spellig

Damn. You should have worked harder at getting internet privileges so as to not miss out on the plethora of riveting threads that have been created in the past couple years.

FUCKIN UP AFTER YA FUCKED UP

btw Kush is still smokinnn

i was in max the whole time, i couldnt take a shit w/ out the cos sweating me. theres no webs in prison. kicked it with some mass murderers though, old nam vets eating folks. shit was real, riots,rideng on fools, extortion, three dollar toothpic joints, and cell house wine that tasted like mad dog 20/20, some fools died, and some got out.....