Anarchy in the UK - London Riots

TONY MAYO

yo england is fuckin wild didnt even realize so many brothas lived there, im mad i couldnt participate local riots are always weak as fuck. also in amerikka most redneck fucks have guns and are itching to shoot black people and have an excuse so tahts why it wont happen, in england most folks dont got guns they just form big white mobs of racist soccer fans im ramblin fuck it. GO RIOTS!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....this

at least england has some fucking balls...

Um not to rain on england's parade of stupidity, but the police over there arent using so much as a taser on anybody. No water hoses, no teargas, no rubber bullets, no tasers. Must be pretty hard to rob stores when the cops stand in lines at you.

Chile has some balls. England's just silly.

Um not to rain on england's parade of stupidity, but the police over there arent using so much as a taser on anybody. No water hoses, no teargas, no rubber bullets, no tasers. Must be pretty hard to rob stores when the cops stand in lines at you.

This, I've been noticing that. There's no resistance.

They'd give up instantly when faced with teargas.

They just havent been pushed back enough to say "Why am I here"

That said, I dont know anything about the riots in UK, mostly because I dont speak the language. For example:

"Roughly 18 percent of youths between 16 and 24 are jobless, and nearly half of all black youths are out of work."

Now they say that this has everything to do with the riots, but here in America a youth is a minor, or anybody under 18, so I dont understand how they're using the term "youth." The "youth" around here don't look for work until they're out of college around 21, or if you're not going to college, you ideally finish highschool and start work at 18, maybe 16 or 17 if you drop out. I dont know when school gets out for English peoples, so they might as well be citing unemployment rates among toddlers, because I'd understand the significance just as much.

Yeah Im in a pretty sweet cunt of a spot. A pretty sweet cunt of a spot indeed.

But that's what Im saying. If you're working part time at 15/16/17, that's not a job you're relying on. You're still a dependent of your parents, so wouldnt it make more sense to look at the poverty rates of the parents? Why not factor in allowance then too? Are the poorest of the poor SO poor in London that they need to drop out of school and start working at 16?

i have not read this thread...

but burning down stores/buildings/homes is fucking stupid. someone tell me how rioting is going to fix the "problem"? is it going to bring back mark? it simply shows how fucking stupid and small minded those people are. "HEY SOME GUY GOT SHOT BUT I THINK IT'S THE POLICE FAULT SO LET'S BURN DOWN OUR OWN CITIES AND STEAL POINTLESS MATERIALISTIC BULLSHIT THAT WILL BE OLD IN 8 MONTHS"

herd-behavior-crossfit-demotivational-poster-1264095558.jpg

That's fucking what im saying too yo. Why you gotta get all internetsy on me.

But I'm asking how poor is poor in london. I get the feeling they get their poor people from like kenya and Jamaica, so are they american lower class poor spending wellfare checks on leasing spinners, or are they kenya poor, eating fried fish heads?

So I heard on the news today that it spread to Manchester & Birmingham.

Like someone said most of these people don't really care about that dude that got shot... this is just opportunism... that incident was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Austerity measures or whatever, apparently poverty and the closing of youth centers and other social programs finally had its breaking point.

Soup - you finish secondary school at 16, then you go to college for A levels 16-18, then university.

Most of these kids don't do any education after secondary school so at 15/16 they have finished education and are looking for work (not the looters these kids are just looting away nothing about jobs etc)

....they still got more balls then america. our version of a riot is ranting on the internet. god forbid we get our hands dirty.

The police do have access to rubber bullets, waterhoses, tear gas etc, they just didn't use them, they were really criticised for being heavy handed on the Student fees riots and got a lot of shit publicity, so I think they didn't want to make the situation worse. They just tend to use these stupid shepherding tactics fuck knows why

the relationship between police and criminals is strange... Although I'm sure that if you spoke to police bout any of the things that went/are going down over this passed week he would respond in disgust- But if there's anyone who's gonna benefit from this it will be the police. They got their numbers cut, which is a move that looks like it's gonna be reversed... And the public/media, it seems, will be less critical of them using heavy handed force... They're gettin a whole heap of overtime rite now... And in general they're gonna get more power from this.

any time you attack the police you end up giving them more rights and more power.

• Like 1

....they still got more balls then america. our version of a riot is ranting on the internet. god forbid we get our hands dirty.

Where are you from? Move to a place with bigger gap between the rich and poor, like the bay area, and you'll see plenty of riots.

My version of a riot is this:

4777078564_32d3211b16.jpg

popsh7r8so1b534.jpg

eng_oakland_4_BM_Ba_730616p.jpg

oakland.png

oscar_grant_oakland_riot_police.jpg

104.jpg

You just wait english people. Bernard is coming for you.

i went into croydon (my home town and probably the worst hit place in the UK - not bragging, just saying) yesterday to see the damage and see a few people. and everyone pretty much feels the same way.

"we should do that EVERY year blud"

"man got pure new ralph get me"

"who wants an ipad?"

Why do I keep hearing that America is pussies because we dont riot like the UK is doing....

You guys do realize our police actually have assault rifles, and they dont give a fuck about rules when using them?

They will drop tear gas and rubber bullets on your ass so fast, you'll die from shock.

Then when your on the ground they'll beat your ass with a riot shield.

Thats why shit this large never happens in the US.

and when it does, its rare