************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Asked this on another forum and was told there aren't really any, but fuck it I'll give it a shot here. You guys know of anyone decent in New Orleans? Gonna be there for work in a couple weeks and wanted to get something specific...

Got this from Mario desa while in Chicago last weekend, making towns...

0FB74248-04CF-4732-90B7-C473A2109933.jpg

Also, digging both of those back pieces.

Thanks dog, good looking out. Looked into some shops there, may just have to pass and save my money for some other towns im making this year...

I would LOVE to get tattooed by Koji, I bet hes completely booked out though. I dont have instagram so i never know when anything cool is going on... :(

Thanks dog, good looking out. Looked into some shops there, may just have to pass and save my money for some other towns im making this year...

I would LOVE to get tattooed by Koji, I bet hes completely booked out though. I dont have instagram so i never know when anything cool is going on... :(

Probably for the best. Instagram is, well, like crack.

• 2 weeks later...

That Steve Byrne piece is super tite.

As is to be expected.

He is about to start my back soon, we've been talking about it for ages now.

Sucks I didn't get to see you when you were getting zapped by Nic, but I was over at ROA getting that Mark Cross piece.

Next time...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, LST has really gone downhill in the past yeear and a half. Like three or four good posters have come aboard, while many have left. Not a surprise I guess. You guys that didn't make the move there when this place slowed down did miss out on some stuff, though. Honest question, what was it that made you not want to post there? The Facebookiness of it, or just that 12oz is like internet home?