************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad this thread was bumped, was looking and laughing at some of these last night

5UhZdr8.jpeg.d7b438fe119df545cf3c2989e031a3fc.jpeg

Most of this appears correctly translated but for your amusement... to my understanding the 2nd one may actually translate to massive diarrhea.  Also emperor's clerk= eunuch.  Bottom middle is written wrong so it reads more like bad child boy.  I imagine @Hua Guofangmight be amused, feel free to correct me on translation.

piBfniL.jpeg.e17186d4506e70726af92e1d957166ce.jpeg

A6bfYZD.jpeg.f61286702e83115f5d83f9b34d09d0cd.jpeg

or bathroom devil?

Reminds me again how I was hanging with these 2 girls and one of them had a tattoo in Chinese that they thought said wild flower.  Problem is the 2 words written together in Chinese is the word for a slut.  I could not tell the one girl that.  I was friends with the other girl so I told her and she replied that seems about right lol.

• LOL! 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll work on getting pics of a couple recent doo-dads.

Started my back last year with Myke Chambers. I don't know if a lighter-handed dude would have made a difference, but man, fuck a back tattoo. Jesus Christ those sessions leave me fucking broken down emotionally, mentally, physically... I don't get how lower back tattoos were ever a trend, props to all the hoes out there... Hopefully I've only got 8 or so more hours left. Hurts the bank account almost as much as it hurts me...

Will likely start a rib panel whenever I finish my back. Naked lady on a tiger, not settled on who I want it from yet. Rubendall just opened a second Kings Ave location in NC about a four hour drive from me, though, so that is quite appealing. 

I'm fairly proud of my collection thus far: work from Matt Howse, Curt Baer, Derek Noble, Shawn Nel, Jeremy Justice, James Acrow, Mike Giant, Stuart Cripwell, David Robinson, Natasha Bertram, Chuck Gordon, Myke Chambers, and probably a couple I'm forgetting. 

Anyone else here interested in posting their own collection? I'm not gonna be the only one.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 10:03 AM, Fist 666 said:

I'll work on getting pics of a couple recent doo-dads.

Started my back last year with Myke Chambers. I don't know if a lighter-handed dude would have made a difference, but man, fuck a back tattoo. Jesus Christ those sessions leave me fucking broken down emotionally, mentally, physically... I don't get how lower back tattoos were ever a trend, props to all the hoes out there... Hopefully I've only got 8 or so more hours left. Hurts the bank account almost as much as it hurts me...

Will likely start a rib panel whenever I finish my back. Naked lady on a tiger, not settled on who I want it from yet. Rubendall just opened a second Kings Ave location in NC about a four hour drive from me, though, so that is quite appealing. 

I'm fairly proud of my collection thus far: work from Matt Howse, Curt Baer, Derek Noble, Shawn Nel, Jeremy Justice, James Acrow, Mike Giant, Stuart Cripwell, David Robinson, Natasha Bertram, Chuck Gordon, Myke Chambers, and probably a couple I'm forgetting. 

Anyone else here interested in posting their own collection? I'm not gonna be the only one.

I think I have some of my stuff in the last few recent pages.

I have my back done too and co-sign that was complete balls.  This is my wife's back piece done by Scott Rusnak, a local guy who imo is pretty underrated:

image.png.00d303d1e22460470301e94a811ec8ec.png

• Like 2
  • Props 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 7:54 AM, One Man Banned said:

Glad this thread was bumped, was looking and laughing at some of these last night

5UhZdr8.jpeg.d7b438fe119df545cf3c2989e031a3fc.jpeg

Most of this appears correctly translated but for your amusement... to my understanding the 2nd one may actually translate to massive diarrhea.  Also emperor's clerk= eunuch.  Bottom middle is written wrong so it reads more like bad child boy.  I imagine @Hua Guofangmight be amused, feel free to correct me on translation.

piBfniL.jpeg.e17186d4506e70726af92e1d957166ce.jpeg

A6bfYZD.jpeg.f61286702e83115f5d83f9b34d09d0cd.jpeg

or bathroom devil?

Reminds me again how I was hanging with these 2 girls and one of them had a tattoo in Chinese that they thought said wild flower.  Problem is the 2 words written together in Chinese is the word for a slut.  I could not tell the one girl that.  I was friends with the other girl so I told her and she replied that seems about right lol.

had no idea you knew Chinese. Legit!

• Like 2