Acid Face Revenge Lady

Dr. Scientist

You?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Iranian woman, Ameneh Bahrami, saves man who burned her face with acid from similar fate"

"An Iranian woman granted vengeance on the man who disfigured and blinded her has decided to turn the other cheek.

Ameneh Bahrami, who lost her sight after Majid Movahedi doused her with acid when she spurned his marriage proposal in 2004, chose to forgive him instead of allowing a doctor to place several drops of the corrosive chemical into one of his eyes."

IRAN-BAHRAMI-blinded-007.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/08/01/2011-08-01_iranian_woman_spares_man_who_burned_her_face_with_acid_from_similar_fate.html

Pretty awesome that Iran would give this lady the say in whether or not someone holds her attacker down and drips acid in his eye. Sadly she dropped the ball and simply forgave him.

I think I would have petitioned the court a step further and asked that I be the one with the dropper in my hand dripping the acid into his eye.

clockwork_big.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she claimed that she never intended to have it carried out

she wanted to prove to anyone thinking of doing that shit, what the consequences might be

after all that, the asshole was still a jerk to her

so i hope she feels good about what she did.

fuck that guy

who the fuck throws acid in someones face cause they turn down a marriage proposal? what kind of society even allows that to be a viable consideration?

i can't wait till i can move to some small island where everyone is really nice to you and girls have big titties and love giving back rubs.