**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders nation umad at game! wilding out when Wilfork got yet another int! hahah

i knew pats would win and also figured Seymour was gonna nig out.

hated the last pats drive and the last raiders drive. no effort on both ends for the pats. ugly. yea they were gonna win but so what. always make that play. fuck

but yo, Detroit? i knew the bills are not for real but is detroit?

congrats Packers fans, Rogers had one hell of a day!

Crazy day for football, most of my picks were right.

and on a side note fuck the god damn steelers, it should of been 31 to 10 not 17 to 10.

So glad Big ben is hurt, fuck black and yellow i hope they dont win another game.Cheating Bastards. The refs had to talk for 10mins to figure out what bullshit they could make up to call the TD back.

Ravens nurga

Pats win, but don't hit the over, thus costing me $400.

You used to be able to depend on Belichick to run the score up, but instead he basically takes four dives at the goal line. I'm disgusted

i shoulda just copy and pasted your texts... ha

i cant stand either teams on Sunday night but i guess i hope the Ravens make the Jets eat shit...

two wild plays to open it up...

I'm proud of the Lions, I felt last year they were doing things.

They lost a lot of close games last year, this year they are winning the same games they would have lost.

They need to get better starts the back from behind wont work in the playoffs.

esp 20-0 at halftime.

Im happy for Detroit fans.

i still see the lions finishing 3rd in their division. they played 3 shitty teams, and one team with a QB that completely handed them the game.

they'll be better than the bears in the next year or two though

I don't appreciate that.

If they go better than 10-6 this season, I agree.

Raiders nation umad at game! wilding out when Wilfork got yet another int! hahah

i knew pats would win and also figured Seymour was gonna nig out.

hated the last pats drive and the last raiders drive. no effort on both ends for the pats. ugly. yea they were gonna win but so what. always make that play. fuck

but yo, Detroit? i knew the bills are not for real but is detroit?

congrats Packers fans, Rogers had one hell of a day!

Look at IHU showing up after a W. It was crickets before the game. Im just saying if your going to come and Gloat you have to come in here before the game and call it not after.

Pats executed in the redzone we didnt. Your Rookie RB is going to be solid I seen it in preseason bu I guarantee Belichik dont let him shine for awhile. Its all brady in his book. Your defense is suspect. Our secondary is killing us right now, We miss Asomugha bad. Boss stepped up big though glad he is taking Millers place. Also suspect call on that PI but Raiders always playing refs and the other team.

Good W though But next time get some balls an come in and call it next time.

Ravens D went off last night

Flacco looked like he should be playing for the cowboys or vikings last night.

Im very excited for this year, I still think even after a poor performance last night

the ravens offense is dirty, the D has always been elite and I feel more and more each week

like Bmore is for real this year.

Glad we beat another good team to death, shits making me wanna pull a George Bush.

''Bring em on''!

T;8359014']Look at IHU showing up after a W. It was crickets before the game. Im just saying if your going to come and Gloat you have to come in here before the game and call it not after.

Pats executed in the redzone we didnt. Your Rookie RB is going to be solid I seen it in preseason bu I guarantee Belichik dont let him shine for awhile. Its all brady in his book. Your defense is suspect. Our secondary is killing us right now, We miss Asomugha bad. Boss stepped up big though glad he is taking Millers place. Also suspect call on that PI but Raiders always playing refs and the other team.

Good W though But next time get some balls an come in and call it next time.

hey i was busy and didnt wanna get on my blackberry to commentate on the 12oz during the game. the rookie your speaking of is Ridley i assume? cuz green-ellis ran all over the Raiders but he is not a rookie.

thought you were a Chargers fan anyhow?

^ Yeah

They need spread the games out too, bring back Thurs night games.

I need football god damn it, instead of having 15 games on one day.

And MNF should never be shitty ass teams

well before Manning was out this would was a average game. At least when Manning was in i bet this game has the worst ratings for any Monday night game this year