YOUR THEORIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

348opsp.jpg

Frankly speaking, I saw you included me in that whole "does spiderman have to slap a bitch" thing. And got mildly annoyed (annoyed not umad). Then I saw this and laughed a little.

Alright old boy alright, let us begin the discussion about spiderman. Otherwise ......

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif?1275684729

^^youre weak as fuck nigga. are you 15?

punk ass nurk

nurk.jpg

Actually I can't see that image, are you trying to call me out or something? :lol: If youre really so upset you can send me a pm. It's absolutely ridiculous but next time im in the states I might slap you around and take photos for the oontz :lol: :lol:

Actually I can't see that image, are you trying to call me out or something? :lol: If youre really so upset you can send me a pm. It's absolutely ridiculous but next time im in the states I might slap you around and take photos for the oontz :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmfao your not even in america:lol: niggas get murked everyday where im from. you dnt even have the nuts to step foot in my realm, mate

:lol: This is no longer up for discussion due to excessive sillyness.... but just for laughs what you're basically saying is you'd hide in your house :lol: that's what i thought. Real n Chance? Funny photos though. :lol:

I seem to remember he already posted photos of himself after getting slapped around