Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enigmatic

Moving to New York City

From Seattle.

I hear that theres a lot of snow and that everything is expensive, including the weed which apparently sucks. Not super psyched. Where should I eat? What should I do? Where should I ride my skateboard.

I want to know what kind of secrets this city has in store for me.

all your dreams are gonna come true once you catch your big break in the big city

• Like 1

everything is awesome.you should be super psyched,cause this place is a skateboarders paradise.

It snows like, a lot...

And theres so much brick, and rough shit. I learned how to skateboard in boston though and Seattle is not california, were like the west coasts east coast as far as skateboarding goes.

But paradise? That sounds like california. Everything is smooth and waxed.

Snow?

Brick?

Rough shit?

Are you moving to NY or buying drugs off of Mexicans?

It does not snow that much in NY unless you consider random snow storms during the winter months to be a lot.

• Like 1

heres a cool place to skate

bowl-after-550x309.jpg

heres a cool place to go swimming

nyc-br-hudson-072602-01.jpg

heres a cool place to chill with your people and talk about snow since its about to be summer

2431422018_0bceb859b6.jpg

This question is stupid. If you're moving here you'll figure it out. There's too much shit here to list. Just DO WHAT YOU FEEL MAN. :P :) :P :)

No. Everything is not smooth and waxed.

More so than seattle where everything is crusty/coated with broken glass and wet for half the year. I love northwest spots but come on Cali deffinately has more.

Considering that California takes up almost an entire fucking coast in a huge country, yes I would say it has more to offer than Washington does. But, I think you just watched too many videos, because the steady weather is probably more of the reason the industry was born and is based there. Not the marble paved streets of wax.

Bozo.

More so than seattle where everything is crusty/coated with broken glass and wet for half the year. I love northwest spots but come on Cali deffinately has more.

Considering that California takes up almost an entire fucking coast in a huge country, yes I would say it has more to offer than Washington does.

Bozo.

Compare just San Francisco to the entire STATE of washington and ignore all skateparks, Id skate Frisco. But your right, this is partially because since a huge part of the industry is cali based, they have a very good skate scene. And trust me I am very jealous of a lot of the spots Ive seen in countless videos.

dey got the deez in nyc yo straight fire if u smokin u gotta be smokin sour

30 dollar grams... :mad:

^^^^

Fuck weed where can I get me that dank pruno!

Im moving to Manhattan.

I'll see you in two weeks my dude. And it'll be 65. :cool: :) :cool: :) :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now