GAS PRICES WHERE U LIVE?

JOEMACKSPAINTHXA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@misteravenlocked in for the foreseeable, kids stay with my ex half the time - plus the entire family is still here. 5 generations we have been in the area. 

however, when retirement comes, which isn't that far off I do plan on relocating more bang for my buck

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Feel like merging this into a new thread on inflation. Curious what people are paying for a gallon of milk (regular and organic), a dozen eggs (standard and free range) as well as local prices per pound for NY Strip and Ribeye?

Honestly, I am oblivious to food prices.  I just grab and go, then as I am checking out, thats when I am kinda sticker shocked.   Rinse & Repeat.

• 3 months later...

More or less about the same as it's been for the past 20 years, ever since Bush Jr pissed off the Arabs by invading Iraq. It goes up, it goes down, and it hovers around the same ballpark for the past 20 years.
It's hilarious to me how these trumptard rednecks with their tank sized pickup trucks think gas is somehow more expensive now just because they're burning through it faster. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • LOL! 1

Planet Ethanol

Over here, anything below 91 has a mix ratio of Ethanol and Gas. 93 is for performance vehicles or bigger engine vehicles (no Ethanol,  pure gas, also 91)

That's why you see different numbers.  @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Remember yall, the higher the number don't mean it's best for your vehicles. Your fuel injectors can only hawk tuah so much, so know your ratings before your car doesn't talk tuah.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

14 hours ago, T4M* said:

Planet Ethanol

Over here, anything below 91 has a mix ratio of Ethanol and Gas. 93 is for performance vehicles or bigger engine vehicles (no Ethanol,  pure gas, also 91)

That's why you see different numbers.  @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Remember yall, the higher the number don't mean it's best for your vehicles. Your fuel injectors can only hawk tuah so much, so know your ratings before your car doesn't talk tuah.

Everywhere has ethenol in the gas. Still never heard of those weird numbers in your pic. Do you live in another country?

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Everywhere has ethenol in the gas. Still never heard of those weird numbers in your pic. Do you live in another country?

America.

Any weird numbers have their own ratio of Ethanol, not available everywhere. Most numbers you recognize will have 10% or less of Ethanol.  15% to 85% of Ethanol is not available everywhere in America, especially E-85.

E-85 works with natural aspirated vehicles,  cars that are tuners, or any car if you instal a Flex Kit Fuel Injectors.  You would think places like LA would have it, since it's nicer for the environment,  but they don't,  not everyone is in favor of the fuel.

In my situation,  I'm using it for performance.  Fuel sucks in the winter and decreases Fuel economy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

In my situation,  I'm using it for performance.  Fuel sucks in the winter and decreases Fuel economy.

Opposite over here.  I get better milage in the winter - running on 92.  

I believe we have discussed fuel grades not too long ago before.  I watched an episode of Engine Master and the entire episode was strictly about running fuels grades on a performance engine and is there really any difference.  Pretty good watch.

• Truth 1

Paid under 4$ for the forst time in a long ass time - grocery store we got around here (Safeway) has gas and for every 100$ spent on groceries you get .10c off price per gallon.

I got .20c off per gallon the other day and paid 3.89 and I was happy as shit.

@T4M* @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER Cali sells 91 at most big name stations.

My old Mazda was tuned for E-85/91 mix at one point, that was dope because E-85 is always cheap and complimented the tune well. 

image.png.216c17d541a16a386999f168edc24182.png

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, T4M* said:

America.

Any weird numbers have their own ratio of Ethanol, not available everywhere. Most numbers you recognize will have 10% or less of Ethanol.  15% to 85% of Ethanol is not available everywhere in America, especially E-85.

E-85 works with natural aspirated vehicles,  cars that are tuners, or any car if you instal a Flex Kit Fuel Injectors.  You would think places like LA would have it, since it's nicer for the environment,  but they don't,  not everyone is in favor of the fuel.

You don't exist in America. You're a AI trollbot posting fake pics of nonexistent gas octanes.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

51 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER Cali sells 91 at most big name stations.

My old Mazda was tuned for E-85/91 mix at one point, that was dope because E-85 is always cheap and complimented the tune well. 

image.png.216c17d541a16a386999f168edc24182.png

E85 and 91 do not exist. I've literally driven through every state, multiple routes through multiple states between Texas and Connecticuit. I've also driven from Seattle Washington to Vancouver Canada, and the only gas octanes I've ever seen are 87, 89 and 93.
Yall are lying bots.
Where's the real Fat Ralphy?

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You don't exist in America. You're a AI trollbot posting fake pics of nonexistent gas octanes.

Oh, my bad.....

E-85 AND 91 ARE REAL. AND DOGS ARE DOGS DAWG.

Edited by T4M*
  • Trash 1
  • LOL! 1

Funny thing is that as they diminish octane, they also diminish gas mileage and performance in addition to gumming up engines.

Ethanol is a scam perpetuated by how powerful the lobbying group is behind Big Ag and corn growers, which is a massively GMO crop.

Reality is that if you're truly concerned about the environment, the two most important factors come down to quality top soil and pollination and has very little to do with carbon emissions. Don't even get me started on the whole cow fart lies. Off topic, but people should really be screaming about how Big Ag is destroying top soil and polluting waterways rather the bullshit they feed you about going vegan to save the earth.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Lol.   Seriously though, what is with all the grades!?  

@T4M* do you ever put 93 in, if so, do you notice a difference?  Asking because I tried grades 87, 89, 93 in my accident at the time, and i noticed I got better performance out of the 89 than the 87 and 93.

On 7/17/2024 at 11:34 AM, misteraven said:

I'll take a picture next time, but definitely higher than most of these. Regular unleaded is landing about $3.49 which is close to double of where we were at pre-covid.

False. Gas has been hovering up and down around the same ballpark for the past 20 years, ever since Bush Jr pissed off the Arabs. 

On 7/18/2024 at 5:07 PM, ndv said:

@T4M* do you ever put 93 in, if so, do you notice a difference? 

Yes. I have a 08 Charger Hemi and it adds about 35HP+ when tuned correctly.

I know nobody wants to listen, but you have to stick to your own fuel grade (or read your manual to see if it can take different grades, and the process on how to tell the ECM about the new fuel. Some cars do it automatically).

Newer cars allows you to mess with the ECM in the dash to accept new fuel, those that don't,  you have to Tune it , or get a chip to do so.

Not putting the right fuel grade will create engine knock, or won't do anything at all, other than waste your money per gallon.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1