MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know but its always one step forward and one step back

I love my Chi-Sox and always will but gat damn they stress me out.

The great thing about baseball is you never know what will happen, unless you keep

making shitty trades of course.

NL Contention Brewers/Braves vs Phils

AL Yanks vs Sox, go figure

Chi-Sox are 6 games out. Time is running low.

Eastwood, what play are you talking about? The close play

at 2nd base in the third???

Stewart keeps hangin fastballs and change-ups out over the middle and it's been killin us.

Boston puttin the smash down on the Rangers. Damn.

Adam Dunn battin 4th is fukin puzzling to me. He's .133 with runners in scoring position.

Chi-Sox are 6 games out. Time is running low.

Eastwood, what play are you talking about? The close play

at 2nd base in the third???

Stewart keeps hangin fastballs and change-ups out over the middle and it's been killin us.

Boston puttin the smash down on the Rangers. Damn.

Adam Dunn battin 4th is fukin puzzling to me. He's .133 with runners in scoring position.

No one particular play, Im talking about overall where our newly aquired shitty pitcher throws shitty

balls over the plate, they get smacked and then the outfield looks like theyre caught totally off guard when the ball hits off the wall.

Bo-Sox did work

Adam Dunn is a scrub and always will be in a Black/grey uniform. Just like every other big player we get that decides to go to shit. cough* peavy cough*

Yanks game WTF!!

My White Sox WILL NOT LOSE TONIGHT................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

^scoring nine runs i think is great.

22 is unheard of...

in 07 the Rangers defeated the O's 30-3 how can you forget that shit!

its the record for the "Most Runs In A Game" and the largest "Winning Margin".

also so i can fit the sox in here... (hahah)

On June 8, 1950, the Boston Red Sox defeated the St. Louis Browns by a score of 29-4. The difference of 25 runs was the largest in major league baseball history in a game. [1]

Having defeated the Browns 20-4 the previous day, the Sox scored a total of 49 runs over the two-game series.

trollface_re_sharenator_community_unite-s300x273-150640.jpg

• Like 1