MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oaksterdam haha...

One great thing about the Coliseum as it stands now with it's horrible attendance...

You can smoke bud all game long and not have to worry much about getting in trouble. It's a big place and when there's only 7,000 people in the seats, ya' figure 1/2 of them burn anyways. Depending on your seat selection you could end up passing blunts and Jim Beam pints like you're at a house party. Just watch out for that evil bitch Wanda, left field bleacher security.

I've been kicked out of a couple games by her.

The parking lot is fair game for anything to go down. Like most baseball parks I've been to, but things are just more out in the open in Oakland. A lot of times people dont even go into the game until like the fucking 6th inning. Just in time to grab one beer and watch the A's lose the game :lol: Sometimes my nigs don't even go in at all. Parking lot pimpin'.

They on now, see if we can get 2 in a row, whooo...

I was going to add, that the Coliseum is the best ball park for heckling. Because of the vacancy of the fuckin' place, usually the players can hear just about everything you're saying. I have a very loud voice, and it's used through all 9 every time I'm there. I heckle hard.

I guess that's the silver lining.

Minnesota Twins, fury of the triple A.

Unreal catch by Ben Revere today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCfaL7Nedo (i'm sure it will be taken down shortly)

I watched the whole game at my bar today - that catch was fucking stellar.

Here is the MLB link to the clip:

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=15797337&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_15797337

Again, the guy is insane, plus he is now past the rookie syndrome of not being able to hit the ball out of the infield. We need this dude in the club.

No, nothing really great inside the park itself. You'll find much better grub in the parking lot with all the tailgaters. On Wednesdays with the $2 dollar tickets you can also get $1 hot dogs. Which is pretty cool.

Dollar dogs = dollar shits but it's worth it.

Delmon WILL be traded by the end of the (retarded) AS Break. What we get for him depends on whether or not he can get his offense together. It is a dilemma out there as far as who can go where. Revere will probably ride the pine and break a few guys when they need it. I think he'll be a starter next year, though. I doubt we will bring back Cuddyer (too much money, decline his option), Kubel is an asset and should not be traded (considering Bill Smith's history), Thome probably won't be back (Kubel can DH). If we need an infielder to be on the bench and possibly spell Morneau depending on his situation next season, we could have Luke Hughes on the 25-man roster. He'll be making league minimum, has potential to be a big bat and can play the whole infield.

Delmon WILL be traded by the end of the (retarded) AS Break. What we get for him depends on whether or not he can get his offense together. It is a dilemma out there as far as who can go where. Revere will probably ride the pine and break a few guys when they need it. I think he'll be a starter next year, though. I doubt we will bring back Cuddyer (too much money, decline his option), Kubel is an asset and should not be traded (considering Bill Smith's history), Thome probably won't be back (Kubel can DH). If we need an infielder to be on the bench and possibly spell Morneau depending on his situation next season, we could have Luke Hughes on the 25-man roster. He'll be making league minimum, has potential to be a big bat and can play the whole infield.

Non-tendering Joe Nathan and not exercising Cuddyer's 2012 option, and dumping Young means we would have about $25+mil of payroll to invest elsewhere. And guys like Hughes and Revere would make $400+k a year due to low service time and not being arbitration eligible. So much money.

big facepalm on this one. Split the series at home but still. U supposed to win at home. Felix Hernandez does have some pretty fierce stuff. Im surprised we were able to hit him around like we did and he gave up more walks than i thought he would but at the end of the game.... well....

I tend bar in Wrigleyville and after this Brewers series is over

the Yankees come into town for the first time in 90+ years.

Should be rediculous by the park. Then it's my Sox vs scrubs

Crosstown Classic. I'll have my camera ready. Should be a ton of

fights and a lot of girls.

Archived