MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna buy that mlbtv package for when im not at home I can catch the game online. Then I read that if the phillies play an away game and the home team didnt sell out their seats then you cant watch the game online due to "blackout restrictions." So whenever the phils are playing shitty teams I cant watch shit. such a rip off

I was gonna buy that mlbtv package for when im not at home I can catch the game online. Then I read that if the phillies play an away game and the home team didnt sell out their seats then you cant watch the game online due to "blackout restrictions." So whenever the phils are playing shitty teams I cant watch shit. such a rip off

Is that some philly only blackout clause? I watch all the Twins games on mlbtv, barring ones against the red sox or in their blackout periods on saturday or sunday. And I can just radio/gameday those on my computer instead. Never had any other sort of blackout restrictions with it.

I guess I should also specify that it will all be blacked out if you're in an area where phillies games are shown on TV. Or if you're in the area where they show the other teams games on TV. So, if you're in PA or any other state that shows phillies games, it's going to do you no good.

Chicago White Sox are barely an average ball club. I would have let Peavy go instead of

Jackson. Less injury issues. I'm disappoint that Ozzie lets his starting pitchers get in

trouble and waits till a few runs are scored before going to talk to his guy.

Offense has too many holes in it to ever make something happen.

Have no idea why Rios is playing.

no ralph and the phillies keep on keepin on! first team to 70! woohoo!!!!! if you buy the mlb package lemme know what yoru password is.. illmeet you downtown and give you some doe so we can split it up and both watch it

haha i might just cop the mlbtv and then get the postseasontv package when the phils make their way to winning the world series!

Archived