favorite movie/tv quotes

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u cats are missing the easiest ones!

5198634138_381795b9bb_o.jpg

bart="Are we awake?

jim="were not sure.Are we.....black?"

bart="yes, we are."

jim="Then were awake...But were very puzzled"

mexican bandits="Badges? we dont need no stinking badges"

bart="Mornin ma'am.And isnt a lovely mornin?"

old lady="Up yours nigger."

taggart="I hired you people to try to get a little track laid,not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas city faggots!'

Hedley Lamarr="Qualifications?"

Applicant="Rape, murder, arson, and rape"

Hedley Lamarr="You said rape twice."

Applicant="I like rape."

Taggart="What in the wide, wide world of sports is goin on here?'

Hedley Lamarr="What in the hell happened to you?"

Taggart="That damn uppity nigger hit me in the head with a shovel!"

• Like 1

5198038657_b1146822aa_o.jpg

Doc="If my calculations are correct when this baby hits 88 mph, were gona see some serious shit!"

Lou=" You gona order something kid?

Marty Mcfly="Ah ya...give me ah...give me a tab"

Lou="tab? I cant give you a tab unless you order something"

Marty Mcfly="Alright give me a pepsi free"

Lou="You want a pepsi pal..Your gona pay for it!"

Stella Baines="He's avery strange young man"

Sam baines="He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots too. Lorraine, If you ever have a kid that acts that way i'll disown you."

Marty Mcfly="Wait a minute doc, Are you trying to tell me my mother has the hots for me?"

Doc="Precisely"

Marty Mcfly="Woah, thats heavy."

Doc="Theres that word again "Heavy" Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earths gravitational pull?"

Biff Tannen="Since your new here I-I'm gona cut you a break...Today So, why dont you make like a tree and get outa here?"

Marty Mcfly=" Doc, we better back up, we dont have enough road to get up to 88!"

Doc="Roads? Where we're goin, we dont need roads."

Biff Tannen="What are you lookin at butthead!"

Skinhead="Hey biff get a load of this guys life preserver. Dork thinks hes gonna drown!"

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen.

CANNONBALL!!!!!!

anchorman.jpg

"look,

Fuck You.

Fuck the plane you flew in on.

Fuck them shoes.

Fuck those socks with the belt on it.

Fuck yo gay ass Harry Potter accent.

Fuck them cheap ass cigars.

Fuck yo yuck mouth teeth.

Fuck yo hair piece.

Fuck yo chocolate.

Fuck Guy Richie.

Fuck Prince William.

Fuck The Queen.

This is America.

My President is Black and my Lambo is Blue Nigga.

Now get the fuck out my hotel room.

And if I see you in the street i’m slapping the shit outta ya."

Riley - The Boondocks

true-romance-1993-christopher-walken-dennis-hopper-pic-2.jpg

this:

Cliff: Now, wait a minute and listen. I haven't seen Clarence in three years. Yesterday he shows up here with a girl, sayin' he got married. He told me he needed some quick cash for a honeymoon, so he asked if he could borrow five hundred dollars. I wanted to help him out so I wrote out a check. We went to breakfast and that's the last I saw of him. So help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were goin'. And I never thought to ask.

Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

Cliff: Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?

Coccotti: Sure.

Cliff: Got a match? Oh, don't bother. I got one. So you're a Sicilian, huh?

Coccotti: Uh-huh.

Cliff: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

Coccotti: Come again?

Cliff: It's a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?

this probably was posted but i couldnt care less:

"you know, i think that you got the wrong impression about me. i think in all fairness i should explain to you exactly what it is that i do. for instance, tomorrow morning ill get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank, walk in and see ya, and uh, if you dont have my money for me, ill crack your fuckin head wide open in front of everybody in the bank. and just about the time that im comin out of jail, hopefully, youll be comin out of your coma. and guess what? ill split your fuckin head open again, cause im fuckin stupid. i dont give a fuck about jail, thats my business, thats what i do."

there-will-be-blood-baptism-by-faith2.jpg

Eli Sunday: Your child, that you raised, you have abandoned all because he was sick and you have sinned, so say it now, “I am a sinner.”

Plainview: I am a sinner.

Eli Sunday: Say it louder: “I am a sinner.”

Eli Sunday: Louder, Daniel: “I am a sinner!"

Eli Sunday: "I am sorry Lord."

Plainview: I am sorry Lord.

Eli Sunday: "I want the blood.”

Plainview: I want the blood.

Eli Sunday: You have abandoned your child!

Plainview: I’ve abandoned my child.

Eli Sunday: “I will never backslide."

Plainview: I will never backslide.

Eli Sunday: "I was lost but now I am found."

Plainview: I was lost but now I'm found.

Eli Sunday: "I have abandoned my child.” Say it, say it...

Plainview: I’ve abandoned my child.

Eli Sunday: Say it louder, say it louder!

Plainview: I’ve abandoned my child! I’ve abandoned my child! I’ve abandoned my boy!

Eli Sunday: Beg for the blood!

Plainview: Just give me the blood Eli, let me get out of here. Give me the blood, Lord, and let me get away!

Eli Sunday: Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

Plainview: Yes, I do.

Eli Sunday: Get out of here, Devil!

Plainview: Can't feel that, Eli.

Eli Sunday: Out, Devil! Out, sin!

Plainview: Let me feel the power of the Lord, Eli!

Eli Sunday: Do you accept the Church of the Third Revelation as your spiritual guide?

Plainview: Yes, I do.

Eli Sunday: Get out of here, get out of here!

Plainview: Where is your Lord, Eli, let me feel Him! Where is He? Where is He? There He is! Oh, there He is!

Eli Sunday: Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior?

Plainview: Yes, I do!

All from the same movie... anyone remember this movie?

Freddy Benson: [in a childlike voice] Oh, Lawrence! This is the happiest day of my life! I think my testicles are dropping!

Lawrence Jamieson: Do you ever have a single thought that originates from above the waist?

Freddy Benson: No!

Freddy Benson: I've got culture coming out of my ass.

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Jules: Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--r4H6aKPig&NR=1

@2:15 and 6:29

I guess in the end I'm just a trendy ass poser

If the milk turns out to be sour Nick, i ain't the kind of pussy to drink it.

The price is wrong, bitch.

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.