favorite movie/tv quotes

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrested Development tv show:

"There are dozens of us! DOZENS!"

--

"Bob Loblaw's Law Blog"

"You, sir, are quite a mouthful."

--

"No touching!"

--

"Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?"

--

"You lied to me... you said my FATHER was my father, but my UNCLE is my father. MY FATHER IS MY UNCLE."

--

"Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

hobo_with_a_shotgun_blog.jpg

"YOU'RE CRUSHING MY SMOKES"

billmoseley2.jpg

"Her, not me you dumbass! Leatherface, you bitch! Look what you did to my Sonny Bono wig do - oh, goddamn I can't believe it.You gonna have to buy me a new plate cover! You gonna have to buy me a new plate cover, Leatherface!"

1461286252325398.jpg

"You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well, nobody knows. But the saw, the saw is family."

00000827_.jpg

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Jack Burton: Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

Jack Burton: Everybody relax, I'm here.

Jack Burton: Tall guy, weird clothes. First you see him, then you don't.

Jack Burton: This is gonna take crackerjack timing, Wang.

Jack Burton: Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine, because I can't concentrate when you do that.

Jack Burton: This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Thunder: Play your cards right... you live to talk about it!

Jack Burton: [speaking to Lo Pan] Are you crazy... Is that your problem?

Lo Pan: [spots Gracie, Margo and Eddie on a security monitor] Who are these people? Friends of yours, huh? Now this really pisses me off to no end!

Jack Burton: I took something. I can see things no one else can see. Why're you dressed like that?

Gracie: [on their way to confront Lo Pan] Do you have a gun, I hope?

Jack Burton: I have a knife.

Gracie: A knife? This guy's twelve feet tall!

Jack Burton: Seven. Hey, don't worry, I can handle him.

Pretty much the best movie ever made.

• Like 1

ron.jpg

- You cool man?

- Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

matthew-mcconaughey-dazed-and-confused.jpg

- That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.

- The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N.

• Like 1

i dont know if i'd call this a quote, but...

"Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

Calogero 'C' Anello: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

and the big lebowski is the most quoteable movie ever, i've quoted it 5 times this week, all different quotes in relevant situations.

LOUD NOISES!

.... fuck theres so many..

Army_Of_Darkness_Boom_Stick_Orange_Shirt.jpg

Ash: Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Tommy_devito+santoro.jpg

You hear a little girl, Frankie? Is that a little girl, Ace? Is that a little fuckin' girl? What happened to the fuckin' tough guy who told my friend to stick it up his fuckin' ass?

lol

2:30 in

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

"Oh uh, there was a... there was a ghost! And, uh, this is... it's ectoplasm! Did you see the ghost? It ran through here! It slimed me!"

"You sonofabitch!"

"No it wasn't me it was a spooky ghost!"

• Like 1