Official Unofficial 12ozprophet youtube account/channel

visual_ransom

I like how the mature (LOL) people on here think "wow this is a great way for 12oz users to further network and share their interests."

Meanwhile, I'm just thinking "I am not once going to log in or even consider making use of it."

That's not even a shot at the thread starter, even though he sucks at Youtube and probably will only put lame shit on the channel. I just never get involved in any extra-cirricular Channel Zero fuckery.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the mature (LOL) people on here think "wow this is a great way for 12oz users to further network and share their interests."

Meanwhile, I'm just thinking "I am not once going to log in or even consider making use of it."

That's not even a shot at the thread starter, even though he sucks at Youtube and probably will only put lame shit on the channel. I just never get involved in any extra-cirricular Channel Zero fuckery.

i love how you wrote this 4,100 posts later...

• Like 1

4,100 posts later from what? I'm not trying to front like I'm not on here a ton, I'm just saying I stick to Channel Zero alone. And yes, System, I do have better things to do, but they're so much better I can't even talk about them.

And strictly for edit lulz, because I got "pwned" by you pointing out my post count:

Total Posts: 4,113 (3.34 posts per day)

Total Posts: 559 (4.49 posts per day)

Ya but I'm not jackin off on the fact that I think I'm too cool and have too much time to contribute to a playlist. But apparently manage to take a little bit of time out your shitfulled busy life to post in threads that you don't care to post in.

Congratulations dude. You're life is about as usefull a a retired prostitute trannys asshole. and we all know how much trannys mature way faster than boys and girls.

Ya but I'm not jackin off on the fact that I think I'm too cool and have too much time to contribute to a playlist. But apparently manage to take a little bit of time out your shitfulled busy life to post in threads that you don't care to post in.

Congratulations dude. You're life is about as usefull a a retired prostitute trannys asshole. and we all know how much trannys mature way faster than boys and girls.

Okay, because you're clearly furious I'll drop all the bullshit.

I'm not shitting on your idea by any means. I was really just thinking out loud about how I never participate in any of these things, not because "I'm too cool" but because I like to post here and leave it at that...

You're right, me posting about how I'm not going to take part is entirely pointless, but go into any fucking thread here and you'll find useless posts. You're just catching feelings because it's your thread and idea. And if you wanna talk useless, think about that grip of threads you'd start about one video that just turned into the typical Channel Zero image/insult shit storm.