EWOK hm

KILROE

Originally posted by seeking innocence

just to play devils advocate... i like ewok.com's stuff alot. his pieces are dope and he bombs hard. not too many people are doing that these days. however, that whole background shit in the battle... your boy played himself. had to add a bunch of flashy shit to cover up the fact that his piece looked silly on the wall. keep in mind, im not dissing his piece, as a piece, its cool, but it doesnt have the 'beat you over the head' impact that HM does (in my humble opinion.) it was too small, too tech and not enough balls. ewok hm's piece has balls. looking at it, you think that it might come alive and rape your mother. when you look at the ewok.com piece, you think it might come alive and transform into an angry toaster. it might brown your bread, but it probably wont kill you.

he should have drawn a hand coming out of the toilet to signify him flushing himself, cause thats all that he did with the background.

damn seeking you should be in art school you got can crituqe with best of the art school dorks...although i must say what you had to say was pretty on point,this was a battle not a fucking production whats with the doves and shit? the bottom line is peice for peice HM came out stronger.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

i'm sayin.....he tried too hard.

it looks like ewok/hm just stepped up and cooked that wall

without sweatin' it too bad..

ewok.com looks like he worked all that out in his

blackbook for a month or somethin'.....

i give him total respect, i think he's a nasty writer, but

in this battle context i think its fairly obvious who came correct

ted nugent, im confused, you dis what i say, but then agree with it. if youve got a problem with me, then talk to me like a man.

SEEKING SORRY IF YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ,I MENT NO DIS.I GUES I NEVER THOUGHT It WAS A BAD THING TO BE A ART DORK,YOUR STATEMENT JUST SOUNDED LIKE SOMTHING I HEAR durning crituqe week at my place of education..now if you still wanna see what a man i am you can give me a email anytime your in the 312 area and i will show you what a real man can do you silly little guy you

hahaha after all this time and niggaz still wanna gosip about this..i think its great.. this is the best thread boaut it so far..lots of good caps..as for me ewok hm is the shit and one of his letters take out the whole .com peice..and as for the comedy background...way to forced..as time went on dude just kept adding shit cuz he was sweating looking like a chump so he figured he might as well clown...HM is a friend but honestly there is room for both...but i loooooooove the shit talking...and im also hating the fact on how much ive been feelig in agrement with mr seeking....like almost verbatum...hahah flushed himself...

i definately like both ewoks, .com more than hm i think...

and in tha battle, tha hm piece is sick as fuck, but man .com clowned tha fuck outta him... i like those lil chatter mouths and tha gets flushed, his piece is tight clean and crisp... i think thats pretty ill.

either way they can both paint their asses off...

teaser

BATTLE?

For you to say EWOK HM painted that piece like he didnt care defeats your whole purpose of an arguement?

It was a battle

You said it looked like EWOK .COM worked on his shit for a week and then painted it?

Is that so wrong?

It was a battle and you should walk into a battle prepared> EWOK HM did not

I like EWOK HM< shit better then EWOK.COM but he didnt come prepared and he got burned in that battle.

actually, ewok.com added all that shit afterwards cause his piece was small compared to hm. the fact that he 'freestyled' the whole 'collage' is cool and says alot about his skill, but um... well... collages are wack... thats some shit girls make for they're friends when their 13.

AVEE

Rookie

BATTLE?

For you to say EWOK HM painted that piece like he didnt care defeats your whole purpose of an arguement?

It was a battle

You said it looked like EWOK .COM worked on his shit for a week and then painted it?

Is that so wrong?

It was a battle and you should walk into a battle prepared> EWOK HM did not

I like EWOK HM< shit better then EWOK.COM but he didnt come prepared and he got burned in that battle.

my thoughts exactly

someone start a ewok dotcom post for chist sake, and that yellow black and adobe ewok in that stairway wit all the razor is ewok dotcom, not hm,,,,,lol

Guest BROWNer

don't round out my words so they look like something else. i just think ewok/hm's part of the wall oozes nonchalant deadliness. the fact that .com freestyled all that other shit after is impressive, but corny....just my opinion. i'm all for another .com post.

WELL IM MY MIND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW BAD EWOK.COM GOT BRND..I THINK THAT HE GOT BEAT BECAUSE GRAFF IS ABOUT LETTERS NOT BACK GROUNDS{NOT THAT IT HASN'T BECOME A PART OF IT}+ EWOK HM CAME SO CORECT WITH THE BIG STYLED OUT PEICE..HE DIDN'T HIDE BEHIND A BACK GROUND...COM'S PEICE IS LIKE HALF THE SIZE OF H.M'S PEICE........I LIKE .COM'S BACK GROUND & PEICE BUT THERE IS 2MUCH ADD ONS COMING OUT OF EVERY PLACE........H.M JUST CAME OUT 2 THE BATTLE 2 BATTLE WITH LETERS NOT LETTERS+BACK GROUNDS...

"I THINK WE GOT HIM BOB LOCK THEM UP THROW AWAY THE KEY-DEL"

no dis to either of them as writers...

but, I just think it's funny their battling for the name EWOK... I mean, c'mon, those are good letters (ending on a K is easy street) but it brings to mind cute little fuzzy muppets designed to sell toys to kids. that's funny to me.

ewok hm's piece has balls. looking at it, you think that it might come alive and rape your mother.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Ewok HM overall is such a great writer with mucho talent.

:)

but um... well... collages are wack... thats some shit girls make for they're friends when their 13.

collages are cut pieces of paper put together to form a finished product. they definitely aren't for girls. don't be dissing a component of graphic design, yo. kidding.

i think a post about ewok HM should contain only discussion/photos from/of ewok HM.

Guest worldpiece

yo, im tired of hearing all this shit of what graf is and what graf isnt. graff is plain and simple getting up and painting. if the background compliments the piece, fuck it so be it. dont say its not graf because you might not be into it.

but back to the subject, i pick ewok dot com but im also diggin ewok hm.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

im gonna have to go with hm. so much style in there.

i agree!

i have really grown to dislike the NY production style. everything that has come out of NY in the past 5 years or so has looked the same. pick up a graffiti mag from 5 years ago, find a production from NY and it'll look just like the .com side in that pic. bleh.

keep the original styles coming.

it just seems like the .com dude dosent paint very much. looks like he draws a lot on paper. the piece dosent have much flow. the gimmicks, the snaps on hm, the toilet bowl. that shit is wack. its like the piece needs support so he had to clown hm to try to make up for his small ass run of the mill random ny style production. i think you have to be from nyc to like all that shit. just strip the letters down to the outlines and pound 4 pound the hm has the sickest flow and zero comp.

Archived