Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DjKeNNyKiLoz

I got a ticket for having a for sale sign on my car.

I was driving home and see cops were checking for drunk drivers, well they pull me to the side and make me wait thirty mouth fuckin minutes for a fucking cop to say "Do you know you have a for sale sign on your car." I say "yes if for sale." another fifteen minutes pass when a different cop comes to my window to hand me a ticKet, he tells me I could get another ticket for blocking my view. I asked so Im not getting a ticket for bLocking my view, he said "In Cleveland you cannOt display signs on a car." HOLD ONI CAN GET A TICKET FOR MY SIGN IN MY PARKED CAR?

he answered "Yes.

MAN FUCK THE LAW. Thats some bullshit!:mad:[/color]

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

Take this one to the Supreme Court. First Amendment all up in this.

sounds like you wer gana get a ticket that day the no matter what you where waiting because he was thinkin on what he could get you for

Yes, 30 minutes sitting with cops looks all around my car. Well a friend told me just now "Ohio got a $9.million quota in debt I heard it from

My cop cuzzin!..they pulling check point!...and stoping niggas for no reason," if you are passing through Ohio drive safe or keep a AK47 and shoot them down!

I was driving drunk in the same city tonight, rolling hard as fuck/nohomo.

No cop in sight.

That sucks playboy/toodrunktoread/cleveland_rocks.

Nigra, you need to get you a Chrysler Concorde. I'm stealth mode like whoa.

Could be cuz I'm a moderator though.

• Like 1

I was driving drunk in the same city tonight, rolling hard as fuck/nohomo.

No cop in sight.

That sucks playboy/toodrunktoread/cleveland_rocks.

Nigra, you need to get you a Chrysler Concorde. I'm stealth mode like whoa.

Could be cuz I'm a moderator though.

I hate you Mr. Bojangles, on a lighter not i was driving home from seeing some BMan tags in Tace blackbooks.

• Like 1

i got pulled over in oakland for having a for sale sign written on my rear window. then when they ran my info they found out i had an arrest warrant. off to county for 3 weeks.

i wish i woulda gotten a ticket instead.

i got pulled over in oakland for having a for sale sign written on my rear window. then when they ran my info they found out i had an arrest warrant. off to county for 3 weeks.

i wish i woulda gotten a ticket instead.

Mexican people!

best thing to do when you get pulled over is toss their salad and act like a pussy.

they'll usually let you off, it sucks doing it, but honestly if you act respectful and don't know whats going on and cool. they usually let you go.

happens 95% of the time for me

• Like 1

best thing to do when you get pulled over is toss their salad and act like a pussy.

they'll usually let you off, it sucks doing it, but honestly if you act respectful and don't know whats going on and cool. they usually let you go.

happens 95% of the time for me

white people

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now