Black parents make white baby.

THE stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday — "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."

British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino.

Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University and Britain's leading expert, yesterday called the birth "extraordinary".

He said: "In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child - and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.

"This might be the case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations. But in Nigeria there is little mixing."

Prof Sykes said BOTH parents would have needed "some form of white ancestry" for a pale version of their genes to be passed on.

But he added: "The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."

white-baby.jpg

more pics and story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

If i was the dad DNA TESTS would be the 1st thing that come to mind! You gotta watch out for them ulta strong Viking white man genes!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it will tip at the bar...?

haha.. we were out eating the other night and our waitress was all pissed off, because a group of black girls ran up a $200 and only tipped $6 and she said "Im not racist my boyfriend is Mexican but black people never tip" haha..

haha.. we were out eating the other night and our waitress was all pissed off, because a group of black girls ran up a $200 and only tipped $6 and she said "Im not racist my boyfriend is Mexican but black people never tip" haha..

This is an exchange I am extremely used to having:

"Yo, what's this extra 2 bucks?"

"It's a tip for the dude bringing the pizza."

"Nigga that's all in the price, fuck them anyway we're the ones who gotta walk downstairs."

Hahaha that one kid is pissed that all her shine has been taken by her baby sister...her brother is like "yeah she gonna grow up chubby and I'm gonna make mad friends who wanna get it in..."

I'm posting up a fucking storm in this thread I don't care this is awesome.

• Like 1