California

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, it is STILL funny to me that she's pwning all you noobs that will fuck her on this site. This shit.... is funny.... to me... because after years of putting up w/ her bullshit, she is now hung out to dry... they always say that the best revenge is to live a good life... well... here I am.

no, thats not the point. I don't think you get it. you disappear from the page for years until her name gets brought up, which is the point. if you were lurking that hard you'd probably post every now and then, but you only post when she comes back around. face it dude, UMAD.

It's a place with more people than Santa Barbara... Also a place where I dont have to hide who I am because people wanna beat me up!

Holla! Enjoy my hpv. Seriously dow saw then. Wecould NOT believe you did that shit after I told you. That's why I love you bro... Ambition. Or what's the other thing?being a faggot... Awesome.

what the fuck is a "haywards?" that place is a joke

poz youve been a homie for a minute. ive been keepin my mouth shut with all this shit thats been going down here due to knowing you personally. do yourself a favor and keep HWD out your mouth. i grew up there and was and still am down for that place. even if its full of tweekers, its got good folks as well. i truly hope all these rumors of the meth shit arent true homie. if so, im gonna kick the dog shit outa you. you werent like this before, you shoulda came at your boy and i wouldve helped you out instead of puttin yourself on blast. holla at your boy. you know where im at on saturdays in the city. two shows comin up, one on the 7th of aug and another on the 14th of aug. stop doin the meth garbage, doesnt do anyone any good.

ps-nh to all ive said and dilligaf if you hate on me about caring about a friend

you werent like this before[/size], you shoulda came at your boy and i wouldve helped you out instead of puttin yourself on blast.

It has to do with fucking the superslut, VAJ.

Every dude that gets with her then has negative controversy surrounding them shortly after.

She's like the Erykah Badu of 12oz. Instead of turning rappers in to artfags that wear tight turtlenecks & headwraps, she turns 12oz dudes in to methheads, attention whores, and scumbags.

So don't fall for the trap! She even PM'ed me a few times a while back... she's like the bitch from Hansel & Gretel... she'll lure you in with a facade of sweets & goodies, and then destroy you. Don't let it happen to you.

Archived