SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's emma bailey..i ran pies of her thru here a couple times and got more than a couple smashes. looks like she got bigger and still smash.

Damn Mass you know your shit! That's her but I agree she's gotten bigger. I'm a think white girl with big titties too, but not that big.

Damn Rips no offense but you kind of smashing indiscriminately ain't you? I enjoy my boobs and get lots of compliments on them but shouldn't you at least see my face before you screaming smash LOL. I appreciate it though and yes Mass I am thick but like I said your girl Emma definitely got me beat especially now. She might need to tighten up!

• Like 1

Damn Rips no offense but you kind of smashing indiscriminately ain't you? I enjoy my boobs and get lots of compliments on them but shouldn't you at least see my face before you screaming smash LOL. I appreciate it though and yes Mass I am thick but like I said your girl Emma definitely got me beat especially now. She might need to tighten up!

was saturday night and boobs were fine and i doubt you would show your face so had to take a decision