B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
More people should be impressed that that's what my work bathroom looks like...

1. She came and got her lip pierced and invited me over but big dick Greg was on his way to come hang out.

2. Both girls are coming on Sunday for our poker tourney.

3. I hooked up with the other girl the night of the party where that pic was taken. But made out with both of them... I'm still trying to figure out how to fuck the other one without ruining friendships since I've known girl on left for 13 years....

Don't trip I'll work it out and when I do this thread will know. Sunday looks good it's almost 4 am and she still textin me....

Holla!

Ps: swind right, ya boy got swag.

love how my boyfie is referred as "big dick greg"

ive been here for 4 months,youve been here for 4 years haha.so yeah.

thats my point....if you can be the motherfuckin champ in four months....oontz needs to step up their rep game

and it looks like BSM neg crew rolls pretty hard.

I suggest posting tits every time you post in this thread and start saying some cool shit or dont bother

kthnxbai

thats my point....if you can be the motherfuckin champ in four months....oontz needs to step up their rep game

yeah i dont know what happened there haha.honestly i just come here to check out the freight flicks.i dont usually have anything of importance to add to anything that doesnt involve freights or graffiti so i just say random shit.i dont really want to piss anyone off or seem like a douche but im just nerdy i guess.whatever.thought someone would laugh,i did.instead they handed the negzzz.shit happens.im not trippin though.keep on about your bizzz.