B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, why would you stay for some shit like that?

---

In other news, LIFE IS GOOD!

saw a pic of ol girls mom for the first time.....thumbs up :)

We're house sitting at her folks baller house in the rich neighborhood. I'm drinking a beer and getting ready to watch the Boise game on some huge ass tv.

More people should be impressed that that's what my work bathroom looks like...

1. She came and got her lip pierced and invited me over but big dick Greg was on his way to come hang out.

2. Both girls are coming on Sunday for our poker tourney.

3. I hooked up with the other girl the night of the party where that pic was taken. But made out with both of them... I'm still trying to figure out how to fuck the other one without ruining friendships since I've known girl on left for 13 years....

Don't trip I'll work it out and when I do this thread will know. Sunday looks good it's almost 4 am and she still textin me....

Holla!

Ps: swind right, ya boy got swag.

fuck i made dinner tonight for the fam. decided that it was a good idea to go to the bar after drinkin and cookin for 9hrs. now i'm fucked upa and the one of the bar tenders that were off shift smoked me out. life is good to you sometimes nam sayin. either way get drunk make em stumble@lsdkfjfsloijwseondvn

Archived