B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was fucking that same girl me and Manute (who didn't even go to my high school) went to December Madness (the kick off thing for the basketball season) at the school, so drunk we could barely see straight. The lady taking tickets at the door was my old English teacher, and when I gave her a hug she said "You smell fun" hahaha

That shit ruled, I wish I could go back and do it again. Wait a minute....:lol:

Subway bread has high fructose corn syrup in it and all the meat is processed.

Just buy a roast chicken at the market and watch milfs shop.

Processed meats have been around for thousands of years. "Ham" is a processed meat. So is "sausage". Fyi the. Reason subway makes yu drop pounds is bc all the meat is a flavored turkey base, not pork (everything but the roast beef and chicken breast and fake steak)... so bad for you salami is really ok for you flavored turkey salami. Unless you go to a farmers market and get all organic free range chickn breast, that shit was mechanically processed from a tyson slaughterhouse with worse conditions and food quality than subway. Fast food doesn't use different means of production for their food from the rest of the food supply ~ its all from the same 5 slaughterhoues.

Processed meats aren't nececarrily bad at all.

Processed meats have been around for thousands of years. "Ham" is a processed meat. So is "sausage". Fyi the. Reason subway makes yu drop pounds is bc all the meat is a flavored turkey base, not pork (everything but the roast beef and chicken breast and fake steak)... so bad for you salami is really ok for you flavored turkey salami. Unless you go to a farmers market and get all organic free range chickn breast, that shit was mechanically processed from a tyson slaughterhouse with worse conditions and food quality than subway. Fast food doesn't use different means of production for their food from the rest of the food supply ~ its all from the same 5 slaughterhoues.

Processed meats aren't nececarrily bad at all.

I'm aware of all of this.

Let's not turn this into a 50 million debate.

TimmyV.gif

Archived