B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

Staying in love with your whore of an ex girlfriend and continually going back to her is VERY BSM...

I cheated on a girl i dated from this forum with my whore of an ex (there was a thread about it when girl found out and got umad). I've ruined other relationships. I've threatened to kill her.

It's all good for the soul and it ups the brand.

BSM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I almost got kicked out of my house for various indiscretions of mine last week, so the photos will have to take a back seat till I smooth things out.

Oh yeah, and I'm taking a break from drinking before it breaks me. Detoxing sucks but I earned it.

ps:

the daughter of a correctional officer at BG's prison is taking me out tonight for whiskey and pool.

very very very bsm

... wayyyy too close for comfort. Altho. I did smash on a circuit court judges daughter for a while. She gave me her ATM card which i pretty much maxed on buying myself scotch, pills, and nikes. wayyyyy BSM