Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make sense if, ya know, Baltimore hadn't played fuckin horribly haha.

I don't give a shit about the Steelers, but I'm a serious fan for the next week...KILL THE FUCKING JETS

By played horribly I hope youre talking second half, becuse the first hlaf the Ravens played like a Superbowl team despite ridiculous calls.

Not to mention the steelers won by a touchdown... which is exactly what the ravens would of had if the referees didnt call it back on some stupid shit.

Anyone who dosent remember how every big game the steelers have been in having questionable calls, then you dont watch much football.

Anyone but the steelers, fuck em

You can literally go through any big game ever played and find questionable calls, that's the nature of human error.

The Steelers get hated on alot because their considered by many to be the best team ever, and because their best player has been falsely accused of rape. Like I said, I don't really care too much about them either way, but as a Lakers fan I can see where that hatred comes from haha.

Steelers/Packers, GO PACKERS!

that pats game was such a disappointment.

im not even a fan of either team, but after all that shit talk i was hoping for a really high energy really well played game.

couldnt agree more, i mean i am a fan but what a shit game. i think the game was defined by TWO plays only, the interception and Chung messing up the fake punt... both were HUGE game changeers. the INT for emotion and confidence right out the gate and the fake punt cuz that would have been a 1st down, more time off clock as well as no jets TD...

You can literally go through any big game ever played and find questionable calls, that's the nature of human error.

The Steelers get hated on alot because their considered by many to be the best team ever, and because their best player has been falsely accused of rape. Like I said, I don't really care too much about them either way, but as a Lakers fan I can see where that hatred comes from haha.

Steelers/Packers, GO PACKERS!

Of course, but I guarantee the Steelers have had more calls thrown their way than any other team in the league put together. Usually I dot care, but when it sets up touchdowns and takes them away, its just complete bullshit. Like when that retard on the steelers hit ike taylor and they called the penalty on the fucking ravens, fuck outta here.

And I like Big Ben, hes actually the only Steelers player thats not a fucking douche.

And id easily disagree that the Steelers are the best team ever, maby in the hot streak of the 80's or however fuck long ago, but in the modern day? No way. They had a cream puff schedule to boot, they played like 4 teams with a winning record all season and only beat one of them.

The Packers will win it all though, so im not even mad.

''Yeah man that was close, the refs almost forgot to give it to us. Whew''

:lol:

wah! my pussy hurts!

Hows that Black and Yellow dick taste faggot?

Are you even from Shittsburg or are you one of those bitches who live 1,000 miles away and you still blow the Pittsburgh cheaters

i've never been to a more relaxed chicago playoff game..i usually think in the back of my head we're going to blow it.

the bears in all seriousness are good, but the packers are probably a little better. we have a better special teams, and arguably a better defense overall. we could pull it out...i aint selling my tickets...this week can't go by fast enough.

some dumbass announcer saturday said the ravens v. steelers was the oldest rivalry in the nfl. sheeeit.

You lucky bastard going to the playoof games in Chicago.. If i had the cash i would buy a ticket and fly out.. My wife would fucken kill me but it would be worth it to see the Bear Vs. Packers at Soldier field in the NFC Championship game..

That game is going to have huge ratings. I can only imagine what it's going to be like there..

By played horribly I hope youre talking second half, becuse the first hlaf the Ravens played like a Superbowl team despite ridiculous calls.

Not to mention the steelers won by a touchdown... which is exactly what the ravens would of had if the referees didnt call it back on some stupid shit.

Anyone who dosent remember how every big game the steelers have been in having questionable calls, then you dont watch much football.

Anyone but the steelers, fuck em

ben-roethlisberger.jpg?1271176368

this guy always kills it against the ravens handsdown..only reason they beat em earlier on the season because roethlisberger wasnt playing dude has a good record agaisnt the ravens.

And id easily disagree that the Steelers are the best team ever, maby in the hot streak of the 80's or however fuck long ago, but in the modern day? No way. They had a cream puff schedule to boot, they played like 4 teams with a winning record all season and only beat one of them. .

I wouldn't consider them the best either (OH HAI PATS), but the numbers are hard to argue with:

"Since the NFL merger in 1970, the Pittsburgh Steelers have compiled a regular season record of 363–235–2 (.607) and an overall record of 394–253–2 (.609) including the playoffs, reached the playoffs 25 times, won their division 20 times, played in 15 AFC championship games, and won six of seven Super Bowls. They are also the only NFL team not to have a season with twelve or more losses since the league expanded to a 16-game schedule in 1978"

wah! my pussy hurts!

Hows that Black and Yellow dick taste faggot?

Are you even from Shittsburg or are you one of those bitches who live 1,000 miles away and you still blow the Pittsburgh cheaters

Saying "the refs gave it to them" is such a huge fucking cop out, in any sport. the assertion that the refs gave THAT game to steelers is absolutely ridiculous. If the refs really wanted to give it to them they wouldnt have given bmore their second td, they would have ruled ben's fumble on his own 30 as a incomplete pass (it was a fumble, but it was close), etc. Does Pittsburgh get lucky with calls? I'm sure they do sometimes, as does every other team. its easy to watch a team that you hate and think that. I watched the game with Bmore people and none of them seemed to think so.

If anybody gave that game to the steelers bmore did. Their offense gained 126 yards total for the game (28 the 2nd half). those are abysmal stats. No officiating is making receivers drop passes all over the field and giving bmore a completely ineffective run game.

Love them or hate them, the Steelers are a great team, now and historically. 6 trophies, pretty much what is universally considered to be the greatest dynasty (at least in fball), year in and year out a solid team (sans some 80's years). not "suckin the black and yellow dick", funny, just stating the facts.

deal with it and stop whining.

and yes, from pittsburgh

• Like 1

You lucky bastard going to the playoof games in Chicago.. If i had the cash i would buy a ticket and fly out.. My wife would fucken kill me but it would be worth it to see the Bear Vs. Packers at Soldier field in the NFC Championship game..

That game is going to have huge ratings. I can only imagine what it's going to be like there..

yeah, i won't like, i feel lucky.

my brother put us on the season ticket waiting list when he first went to college.

by the time he graduated and worked for a few years we got the call that we had two tickets. i won't lie, my tickets are high up on the 1 yard line.

every year we request better seats but so far on movement. the bonus is they asked us in november if we wanted to pre buy playoff tickets, and of course we didn't snooze on that.

the bears play the packers better than anyone. both close games this year.

if cutler makes no/few mistakes, and rodgers makes a few - then we can win this.

At this point I'm just hoping the winner of Packers vs. Bears end up with the ring.

And, ideally, that the Jets get their asses handed to them by Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh is cool and all, but I've seen em win enough in the past decade.

Really I'd like to see the bears win it all.

Partly because they're the clear underdogs of the remaining 4 teams.

But either way a bears or packers championship makes for a good story.

fuck the steelers.

i'm not a jets fan and i have serious doubts they can handle the steelers

but i won't be watching the stuperbowl if cocklessberger plays.

i'm still surprised green bay beat atlanta at home.

maybe it means that great season was a fluke. i'll admit, i didn't watch their games.