Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the bears vikings game should be fun to watch, maybe toews can give the bears some tips on playing on ice

lmao, hopefully.

I'm not as worried as I was going into the NE game, with Favre out we seem to have a clear advantage, but you never know what Jackson might have to prove

there will probably be 4 or more inches of snow on the ground by game time - maybe more.

i just can't see them scoring a whole lot. they don't need to, with our defense and their 3rd stringer qb. if they score a ton, i'd be thrilled. get in with a win and get out without injuries on that frozen plastic grass.

I always hoped it would be Da Bears that ended Favrah's starting streak, but ending his career (fingers crossed) would be epic!

*I respect the Iron Hillbilly, but after years of him owning us, fuck him. He is the only player (except Charles Martin - Rest In Piss) I wish injury upon.

--PS - Wooton is dat nigguh!

I just hope he retires so we can hear more about the NFL besides BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE checkdown BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE. Fuck him and his needle dick go back to your deerstand you arent shit.

And Hester just got the record.

i just dont hate Farve, cant do it, not even close... dude IS football. for someone to play as long as he did in a time when the league was so much more physical and playing a sport where players are paid millions to get after the QB... dude is just great... to me the little retire or not dramas are nothing compared to his accomplishments....

me im all for hating on the manning bros and rex ryan... fuck i hate those people and route against them any sunday i can... love to see any of those 3 eat shit...

i just dont hate Farve, cant do it, not even close... dude IS football. for someone to play as long as he did in a time when the league was so much more physical and playing a sport where players are paid millions to get after the QB... dude is just great... to me the little retire or not dramas are nothing compared to his accomplishments....

me im all for hating on the manning bros and rex ryan... fuck i hate those people and route against them any sunday i can... love to see any of those 3 eat shit...

You must be having a blast this season then

TOUCHDOWNNNN

bears can't score that much - no chance. i'm saying hester/field position and defense win this one.

bears 17, vikes 10

nfc north title!

WHAT DID I SAY?

I was not aware of this.

In that case

Bears 35

Vikings-10

Archived