Ironlak price rise

Nove..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not butthurt, i order a pallet at a time.. and if i pay for 62 cases but only get 61, i want it righted.. if i send j an email that 2 cases of halloween punk out after 3 squirts, i expect my email to be replied to.. ive ordered 3 pallets of paint and wont order anymore.. hopefully montana has better sales reps

im not butthurt, i order a pallet at a time.. and if i pay for 62 cases but only get 61, i want it righted.. if i send j an email that 2 cases of halloween punk out after 3 squirts, i expect my email to be replied to.. ive ordered 3 pallets of paint and wont order anymore.. hopefully montana has better sales reps

Tell me about it. !!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a bunch of Ironlak for like 2.50 or something off a friend. Never had problems with the valve system. But a lot of the colors don't cover for shit, super watery.

And I hear it fades pretty quick.

I'm not one to spend money on fancy paint, but if I do, I want that shit to last.

Would rather spend a little more on some montana I guess. Or just stick to the good ol american brands

Ironlak's is based out of Australia. The price went up due to the "want" for the paint by people out of Australia such as in Europe and the USA. Here in the US, most shops sell it for $5 a can, which isn't bad for the good quality of the paint.

• 1 month later...

Guys,

We haven't raised our prices at all, our suppliers keep increasing the costs of our raw materials and we keep absorbing those increases because we know how important it is to writers to be able to have affordable paint and be out painting as much as possible. If the prices are increasing you need to raise that with your local retailer.

clizclean & Rustofills, I find it hard to believe we purposely short shipped a carton on you and then ignored you. Generally we're pretty good at going above and beyond to satisfy our customers. Drop us an email ironlak@avtpaints.com and ask for Turner he'll make sure your complaint is looked into and if we did short ship a carton we'll happily sort it out.

To the guy that said Ironlak was watery, that's pretty surpising because based on the feedback we get many people buy Ironlak because of how well it covers in comparison to other brands.

Thanks

you need ironlungs to paint with ironlak.

plus that shit fades QUICK. it contributes to the "paint only for my flic" mentality instead of the "i want my shit to last" one.

Which is to me, deplorable and deceiving.

Valve system often fails or malfunctions, caps clog all the time.

Basically, i haven't found a single reason to want to buy it instead of another brand. Where i'm from, not even the price competes.

• 4 weeks later...

Ironlaks are good for the price,, sweet colours, pressure is good, heaps of fuck ups over the years but thats life. They all good now. Except they still face hella quick. Drove past a van by one of the Ironlak team the other day, shit was like a mess of grays.

you need ironlungs to paint with ironlak.

plus that shit fades QUICK. it contributes to the "paint only for my flic" mentality instead of the "i want my shit to last" one.

Which is to me, deplorable and deceiving.

Valve system often fails or malfunctions, caps clog all the time.

Basically, i haven't found a single reason to want to buy it instead of another brand. Where i'm from, not even the price competes.

WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM SHIT MADE IN CHINA? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...