Ironlak price rise

Nove..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ironlaks are good for the price,, sweet colours, pressure is good, heaps of fuck ups over the years but thats life. They all good now. Except they still face hella quick. Drove past a van by one of the Ironlak team the other day, shit was like a mess of grays.

So basically, the beginning of your statement completely contradicts the end part of it.

alright. Noted.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't see how u guys pay top dollar for this paint!!i work in the shipping industry the way they do business they shouldn't be raising prices.. they use minimum wadge non union truck drivers the only union people that handles the cargo is ILWU taking it off the ship from china.someone @ lak's making a killing !!

5631869297_5222da997c_b.jpg

MADE IN CHINA by JOE MACK'$ PAINT HXA, on Flickr

Haha, yup. I've left yards blowing colored snot from nose several times.

oh and i spose this has never happened with other paint? you're retarded.

anyone complaining about the cost is tripping, it gets imported to you, theres some inflation.

you know how much montana is over here? like fucking 12 bucks.

• 3 weeks later...
I would not pay for Ironlak. The few times I've used it the valve fucks up, I cant stand the smell and the paint is cheap. I prefer Rusto.

Agreed. It's a personal thing, because I've heard some people prefer it, but the smell... ugh. Shit stinks like a dirty cooter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
400ml's have now gone up to £4 in the uk 5 in some shops

drug dealer tactics do shit for cheap get people on it then almost double the price, wicked

Ironlaks did go up in price, but they are hella fresh to write with. I just got a fresh one, like grayish blue. Writes fresh.

i have watched freight train panels of friends just fade away only after a year even with the new formula cans. its total bullshit. then to raise the prices on such an inferior paint to rusto and spanish montana etc. even that new evolve paint is a way better bang for your buck.