Hard to do.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah you always break up before birthdays and holidays! think about it.

my ex broke up with me a week after she took me to a day spa for my birthday.

since then its been 3 years and i've slept with;

her close friend

^ said close friends best friend

the 2 girls she was always jealous of when we were together

and her new boyfriends little sister,

last month she texted me out of the blue and i told her about her boyfriends little sister, she got real mad and confided in her friend.....the next weekend that same friend came over and i slept with her too.

now that i type this out i sound like a revenge hungry psycho but most of this was on accident. except the friend she confided in.

i guess what i'm trying to say is:

telling your ex you've slept with her boyfriends little sister

SO. FUCKING. AWESOME.

• Like 2

The first one never sticks, so if you break up with her now, plan on still being with her till you break up with her one, maybe two more times.

this... but whats to say the blowjobs have to stop? Really it is a predicament. I'm a big fan

of friends with benefits. Think its a good idea to keep things open. I'm not gonna

care if a girl i'm putting it on is fuckin somebody else too. U kno i'm wrapping it up anyways.

When I meet someone i'm interested it i'm honestly trying my hardest to slow the pace.

I'm not going to be the one talking that mutual exclusivity shit. Reason for this. I dont

want girlfriends. I want to be friends with girls and have sex with them. Situations like this

are good. Ive been in 3 serious relationships got damn did i hate that shit We are talking

about YEARS OF IRRITATION

• Like 1