Hard to do.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man.....this is hella pussified.

Did it take you forever to tell her you liked her?!

Just man up and tell her...don't make it wierd and be SURE to include that your gonna be dating other girls. Don't feel bad about it cuz it will come off like somethings wrong with her and drama will follow. Make it seem as a mutual decision....start with how you both are drifting apart. Keep in contact with little questions bout something you can't remember, place/name/whatever to keep the friend status (stick with experiences shared together, funny moments are great)....and soon you shall be blessed with a guilt free fuck pal.

I've never broken up with a girl, not REALLY anyways.

I've stopped fuckin with girls I've been casually dating plenty of times, and I've even broken up with serious girlfriends more times than I can count, but it was always some heat of the moment, didn't last, get back together in a few days type shit.

The only two real relationships I've ever been in were both ended by them, after months of us drifting apart and being miserable together. I'm not comfortable with change, and prefer to just stay in a comfortable relationship, hoping it will be as good as it was before

ok totallllll homo story.I dont give a fuck!

My wife to be dumped me a few years ago over some,all you do is work and paint with your friends shit. So naturally I go painting with my best friend and talk right etc.I drop him off at is house and its the first time I'm alone since shit went south and this shit comes on the radio.

I was like reaaallllyyyy? like this is what life does to repay me for all this awesome?

• Like 1

but why are you breaking up with her?

nice, medicine!

I break up with her for the same reasons I like her.

But she is definitely extremely dedicated to me. BUT she snacks, won't wear high heels, and has no style. This was destined to fail. If you knew me, you would love my compliments, shots, and wit on a nightly basis. It makes me the James Bond that I am. She likes it, too; she is sharp.

You ever ask someone to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra and have eyes rolled at you? Then you have to ask another, better styled girl, take her out, and have to be honest about it with the girlfriend in the end? Can you times that a few times?

How about being a guy who walks into a shoe store and checks out the women's shoes first? Loubitins, Blahniks, Choos, countless up and comers. How can I go with a girl who buys the cheap stuff and has no intention of ever even appreciating the good stuff because her "feet are too wide""?

We share a lot of common interests, but definitely not most.

We talked. She saved the day. I promised her I will continue to be honest. Perhaps break up for another day. For sure.

A friend of mine told me tonight how him and his girl of 3 years broke up, and I'm gonna make a move on her ASAP.

Before you guys get all up in arms about it, I use the term friend loosely here. Really he's just an acquaintance, another regular at my local bar. He's cool, and we drink/watch basketball together, but his ex is cute as fuck, and always flirty with me. Plus she's a Portagee, and I'm a sucker for those linguica lovin bitches

This doesn't really have anything to do with the thread topic, but I can't sleep and wanted to tell someone ha