Recent Pickups/ Purchases/ Gifts/ Aquisitions Megathread

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

image.thumb.jpg.6f6e5ca5ec8ffb7a9e7b406d7cc6d89c.jpg

Time to replace faded dealership frame so I grabbed this one online. Is this brand known by you guys? I think it's a local company. Mostly shirts and shit.

This beanie is great but I wore it for the first time this morning to work and I think it might be too warm for SD. Was a replacement for my stretched out REI beanie I love.

I got a weird think about dealership frames. I just bought something from you for over 10K and you expect me to drive around and advertise your business on my dime? I don't understand how people just leave that on. Fuck that dealership

Awesome. I go on rants about this all the time, it shows how dim-witted people can be.

In AZ, the front plate is not required, yet some dealers drill and add their plate, then the dimwits leave it on.

cbk?cb_client=google_plus_local&output=thumbnail&thumb=2&panoid=L8JarXdWIScAAAQWtN-QQg&w=250&h=114&yaw=138&pitch=0&thumbfov=90&ll=34.246100,-110.049922&w=250&h=114

On the other hand, I'd like to thank the dimwits for helping me to ID unmarked cops.

Three things the fuzz don't roll with:

1. Dealership stickers or license plate frames (first thing I look for, n'shit)

2. Crap in the rear window ledge (stuffed taz devils and unicorns, n'shit)

3. Crap dangling from the rear view mirrors (Puerto Ricans hanging CDs, n'shit)

Haha^ get the mudflaps!

The frame I took off was just a simple NISSAN one w a Jap flag. No actual name or phone number

CarMax puts those decals on their cars here but on the trunk! On the paint! What the shit? My roommate bought his car in Maryland and the dealer put a plastic badge on his trunk... Almost like a manufacturer or model badge but it says the dealership name. Shit is fucked.

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpg.80a03e385402254069a816ecfeb5303a.jpg

F18 socks for an engagement party the other night. They're flying the right direction on the other side of the leg. Wish all of them were pointing fwd.

Also a bag of 1000 NY Fats

I hate all bumper stickers or shit people put on their cars.

I am lowkey when it comes to driving.

I am amused by the people who hang those fake balls off the back of their car or truck. Like doesn't that make them riding on the dick? Should they make some tits to go up front for those who want female cars? Maybe some tits and balls if you've done some conversions on the car.

I hate all bumper stickers or shit people put on their cars.

I am lowkey when it comes to driving.

Bumper stickers man. "I know you didn't ask what my opinion was but i am going to tell you what it is anyway". I think the eARTh ones are just about the worst.

Dealerships are getting out of control. I have seen the vinyl on top of the paint as well as the badge. They must be stopped.

Good pan. I have a similar one, good for grilling sandwiches and such.

I don't usually go in for the zaney socks but those are clean.

[ATTACH=full]179581[/ATTACH]

Just got this for wifey. Gets delivered on Wednesday.

I've got a Calphalon version of that pan.

Big fan, but 90% of the cooking I've done in the last 6 months has been on my grill or in cast iron pans (or both).

except lazy out of the can chili type stuff which goes in a little non stick.

Also, truck nuts are the worst. I saw a set that were painted like ol' glory the other day.

I give a shit about the flag, and conservatives pretend to, but I find that completely disrespectful.

Like somehow there is a difference between wiping your balls on something and wiping something with your balls.

Bought a camera battery on Amazon

And they sent me a completely different one

Trying to decide whether to deal with mailing it back etc

Or trying to find a local store that sells both what I recieved and what I actually wanted ... And try a "forgot my receipt, bought the wrong one" exchange dealie

Getting a new version of my phone because the screen cracked on the one i have now. First screen i have ever cracked. Samsung is going to send me the phone without the back and without the battery so i am expected to use the back and the battery from the one i have now. Cheap fucks, you sent 80% of the phone just give me the rest.

• Like 2

They told me to keep the batteries as a gift and refunded my money

Awesome

But what the fuck am I going to do with a pack of hearing aid batteries?

Also about those hearng aid batteries -

Went into a RiteAid and said I sent my girl to buy watch batteries and she came home with those. Exchanged for AA w no receipt and got my refund from Amazon as well.

• Like 1