GUYS FOR FRIENDS

Iris

Somehow I doubt that a guy with this kind of perspective on his relationship is going to do the "moral" thing and come clean, devilush. This girl has got to be blind to not see this behavior if its as constant and repetitive as it seems to be. And if she does know, or at least suspects, its sad that she has dependency issues or insecurities keeping her from finding love somewhere else. It sucks to feel that low, and its unfortunate that some people will take advantage of someone right when what they need the most is support from their loved ones. I have NEVER been lower than the moment I found out the only person I ever trusted love with betrayed me. Every relationship I ever have throughout my life will be affected by that moment. And I feel like I have a good understanding of the whole thing. What about all the rest who don't? All I can hope for is that one day this guy's conscience will catch up with him, and he will feel regret as painfull as the hurt he inflicts...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cm - Listen here sonny, I never said I was some pimp. I am in a relationship and have occasionally strayed. who the fuck are you to judge me and my sexual adventures. Im not going around getting infected, that really is not my thing thankyou very much.

As for my girlfriend being a dumb teenage bitch, you couldnt be further from the truth, cockboy. We have been going out for over a year now, I never cheated on her to begin with and she trusts me. I wouldnt be going out with her for so long if she was like how you suggested she was. so fuck you, don't be so quick to judge.

Devilush - stop going on like your fucking Ricky Lake, her self esteem is fine and so is mine thank you. She is intelligent, good looking and very athletic (she dances). Our relationship is not an open one and I know she would not cheat on me (even if she did, i can't complain!). The reason why she did not belive some people is because she trusts and loves me more.

Unregistered - Im not planning to marry her. But dont get me wrong the girl is really safe and i like being with her, I don't want to split up with her yet... she is always there for me which is a nice thing to have... so yeah, i probably want and am having my cake and eating it! :crazy:

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Unregistered - Im not planning to marry her. But dont get me wrong the girl is really safe and i like being with her, I don't want to split up with her yet... she is always there for me which is a nice thing to have... so yeah, i probably want and am having my cake and eating it! :crazy:

There's a difference between being "safe" and being in a relationship. I know (from my own experience) that what you are talking about right there is only gonna lead to problems. Do yourself (and her) a favor and end this "relationship." Dating her would still be okay, but don't be in a full-time committed relationship with this woman.

What about GIRLS FOR FRIENDS?? My boyfriend tells me girls off this board call his house?!? Then he told me when his neighbor plays with herself, she grabs her own boobs! I was like "how the fuck did you know?!? and WHY the hell is she telling you that?"

Then some other stupid bitch stold his keys just so she has a lame excuse to see him again! "Um, hi. I'm some stupid bitch that stold your keys from your own house at your party last night. Can I come over?" She better back the fuck up before she gets smacked the fuck up beeeeeeeotch!

SecretShowsLoveInWeirdWays

:D :crazy: :)

Originally posted by alkaline

There's a difference between being "safe" and being in a relationship. I know (from my own experience) that what you are talking about right there is only gonna lead to problems. Do yourself (and her) a favor and end this "relationship." Dating her would still be okay, but don't be in a full-time committed relationship with this woman.

Your right about easing off the relationship, but its not the easiest thing in the world to do.

I'll work on it and get back to you all :o

Has anyone noticed how this thread has become a bunch of fucking corny advice (yeah I'm guilty) given to a guy who doesn't give a shit about any of it and proudly waves a stiff middle finger at the notion of morality. Shit, you should move to American soil Skum -- you'd fit right in.

Fuck it, I'll stray even more:

My friend found out his girl was cheating on him by pulling part of a broken condom out of her pussy while they were fucking. It "appeared" on the end of his dick as he was making the rounds. He stopped wearing condoms with her about halfway through the relationship/festival-of-deceit so he knew she was fuckin with some other dude -- and recently! What a bitch. You know you'd be pissed.

This post makes me pretty sad. especially most of what cracked is saying because I know its true. I am a shy person with a pretty good sense of self doubt so the notion that every single one of my friends (seeing as how they are all male) somewhere in the back of their minds or at one time want(ed) to fuck me makes me want to laugh and cry... I find it hard to believe. Its seams very unfair that I am able to have and keep friends that are guys without ever wanting to get into their pants but that they are unable, due to these so called gentic faults to reciprocate in the same way. Anyhow.....coming to terms with these facts It seams as though I am faced with a choice... choice #1 stop hanging out with male friends who might want to sleep with me or did at one time on the basis that the friendship is somehow fake or choice#2 disregard and ignor it. Take the person for what they are...realize the guy might have some sort of alterior motives but also realize that their friendship is still valuble to me. usually I pick#2.

hahahah, yeah I feel like im on Montel Williams (yes we even get that corny shit over here too)...

I would like to get over to america sometime, you lot (sorry to generalise) seem really 'interesting' :rolleyes:

Anyway, your mate seems like a bit of a plum... doesnt he check his dick after he fucks women?! I would be a slightly bit worried if 'a part' of the condom was on it... if you nahwotumsayin?!?!:huh?:

thank you alkaline for defending me. your so nice. but trust me, i'd bring this sucker down if i had to.

fuck that skum, you and you girl (well i dunno your girl but she is with you besides all the rumors she hears) have real ego issues! you need other girls just to make yourself happy. what do i call that?! a lonely ass motha fucker who doesnt wanna deal with what he has and doesnt wanna deal with any fucking reality. you know what your reality is? you hittin some other girl and being all happy because you are a "player". you know what i call you? a fucking looser. get a life and please get some self asteem and some brains because you dont make any sense at all.

:lol:

Thanks for the cross examination, Oprah!

Ok, lets see what we have here... My Ego first up:

Why exactly do I have ego issues now?! The times that I have cheated on my girl have very much been kept a secret from as many people as possible, so how is this related to my ego? especaily my girlfriends ego?!!?

next, 'Lonely ass mother fucker', Oh, good one love!!!

Im not even bothering with that pathetic peice of cock drissle.

So what if girls make me happy, that does not meen I have low self esteem you stupid bitch! I am a male and I enjoy females. SO FUCKING WHAT!!! All males do, unless they are bent.

until next time on, bullshit posts...

thank you, goodnight!!!

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

I would be a slightly bit worried if 'a part' of the condom was on it... if you nahwotumsayin?!?!

Yes, and that's what makes it so much worse.

What an enjoyable thread this has turned into. Sadly, I find a great deal of pleasure in reading repetitive slander aimed at an individual who gives less of a fuck than the Olsen Twins. Three cheers for message board apathy!

Originally posted by MESTHREE

This post makes me pretty sad. especially most of what cracked is saying because I know its true. I am a shy person with a pretty good sense of self doubt so the notion that every single one of my friends (seeing as how they are all male) somewhere in the back of their minds or at one time want(ed) to fuck me makes me want to laugh and cry... I find it hard to believe. Its seams very unfair that I am able to have and keep friends that are guys without ever wanting to get into their pants but that they are unable, due to these so called gentic faults to reciprocate in the same way. Anyhow.....coming to terms with these facts It seams as though I am faced with a choice... choice #1 stop hanging out with male friends who might want to sleep with me or did at one time on the basis that the friendship is somehow fake or choice#2 disregard and ignor it. Take the person for what they are...realize the guy might have some sort of alterior motives but also realize that their friendship is still valuble to me. usually I pick#2.

I'm glad somebody's listening to me instead of venting on the skumster. And #2 is the better choice, if the guy is "behaving" (keeping his lust under wraps). When I talked about their friendship being fake, that was a harsh way to put it, just to get the point across. It's more precise to say there's a false pretense - he's pretending to no longer be attracted to you. Except I think a guy like that is somebody to look at more closely, because he can master his emotions. Nice guys are boring though, is what women always say. They want mystery, romance, danger, faithfulness, honesty, companionship, and high-carat gemstones all in the same package. Which is not much different from a guy wanting a smart supermodel with a great personality who will do all the housework and still let him go out with the guys. We're all impossibly greedy.

in response to the skum dude and the cheating:

it's just a never ending viscious cycle. you get someone like this skum cat--who cheats on his girl and whatnot. whatever-i could care less i'm no playerhater. but eventually, the girl figures it out and becomes all fucked up. then she ends up with some guy like me, a pretty nice dude who's had enough b.s. and just wants a stable relationship. however, since she's all fucked in the head from her "skum" ex boyfriend, she can't handle that and fucks around on me, makes my life hell. after that, i am no longer a nice person and become so bitter that i start fucking some broad i could care less about basically for revenge, but then that girl falls in love with me. this makes me into her skum boyfriend. and so on and so forth....i feel trapped in this cycle and i honestly hope to be freed from it someday.

in response to having guys as friends:

give it up---they all want to fuck you. sorry to disappoint you, but there is no exception to this rule. i don't care if you've been friends since grade school or whatever. unless the dude is gay, he wants to fuck you. case closed.

..whoa whoa..first things first..I dont wonder why they stop becoming friends with you..I know why..But I made myself off to sound like some nit wit..with a twist of culture shock..this isnt true..If guys do befriend you for that one reason well thats pretty pathetic to me..you know..if they cant be around with you because they feel you have side stepped them..making it known they will never get in your pants..than who reeeally wants them around anyways? I dont..and I never have..all Im saying is that its disturbing..

All im saying is..it really depends on the individual..genders are way too broad..and yes everyone has valid points..but I mean..sit back and look at your situations..cracked how is your romantic life?..do you think some of your facts could be opinions? and skum..your getting alot of shit in this thread..I think its the lack of guiltyness you show..whatever.

Archived