Fuck Yeah! America!

localmartyr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fuck America!

ps: if you dont put your hand on your heart during the national anthem at a ballgame, youre a faggot.

but where does Lola put her hand ?

ps: its in your pants

there are undeveloped, developed, and developing countries..USA is a developing..

if you dont like it get the fuck out..

if anything america is undeveloping.

The nations brightest minds are developing new

technology that creates jobs but not here. A lot

of jobs that were already here left the states.

A lot of americans are trying to figure out how

to get by on less..

If thats development its a fucked up development.

but what do i kno

People here expect shit to be mad easy, the problem is balling hard or living your dream ain't fucking easy.

For every lazy fuck thats here, complaining and looking for that easy meal ticket,

there are about 4 billion people on the planet that would kill to be in their shoes.

I know shit ain't perfect, that's too fucking bad, if you don't like it here either do something about it, GTFO, or STFU.

I've lived over seas and traveled a little, there isn't anywhere perfect, better, or even close IMO.

• Like 1

^^ Yep, niggas need to prioritize and appreciate they even stand a chance at balling.

Motherfuckers come here everyday, no fam, no connects, no money, barely know the language.

Next thing you know they own a house, Mercedes in the driveway and kids in Ivy league schools.

Next man sitting there hating like "why him, not me?" but didn't put in the work.

Every time you pay sales tax, or don't lie on your W-2 you admit its okay to kidnap those at gunpoint who smoke or sell marijuana or countless OTHER harmless drugs or commit non-moral crimes which we know the DEA and other local law enforcement only ban or bar because they get payed hundreds of millions in their salary to look for these "DANGEROUS" substances, and "HORRIBLE" acts, is this "just fine" to you?

*paid