crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

skoozy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, ndv said:

*whats up with this?

I think it’s interesting there was a loudspeaker warning about the blast. I think that means the target wasn’t casualties? So what was the target? The ATT Bldg they hit is supposedly called out as an NSA hub in some of the Snowden docs (I have no idea if this is true). Also supposedly the hub for 911 calls in that area so they blast took down 911 for a while (no idea if true). So was the goal to say “fuck your NSA”? Was the goal to take down 911 as part of something bigger? Or, what I think might be most likely, was the ATT Bldg targeted by a 5G/covid conspiracy theorist?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@KILZ FILLZand like clock work my cousin drops this gem on me

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223640061291148&id=1279945346

If any of this is accurate, im not going to fact check any of this, some poor sucker will get framed for this and painted as some radical trump lunatic. 

for folks without FB:

E028CDB8-45E7-474C-B039-3B39D7B40F6C.thumb.jpeg.3a20f6fd7ef570cd449ce7fabc754347.jpeg

7F56DFD1-865A-4ACD-99CC-AACF72426A3A.thumb.jpeg.b771697323c9ef37c903f7b0f89a49de.jpeg

Somehow managed to loop in sex work, “baboons” and China 

Pretty crazy of true

They raided a residence today. Curious if it’s the owner of the tags or something else. The Google earth for the address shows an RV in the driveway. Convenient 

• Like 2

@ndvno idea. One of my cousins lives out that way and he has been feeding me a non stop stream of insanity about this. Apparently they shut down state road 231 because there was a suspicious vehicle on the side of the road. The bomb squad had johny 5 out there checking out the broken down box truck or what ever. The surrounding area looked to be absolutely nothing. The only target around was the ditch it was parked next to.

• Like 1

Hmmm.   I hear you.  I just found it really odd something wasn't quite right about the audio warning when the story broke.

But whats really bad about the situation is nothing will be done.  I really wonder what's it going to take for the people to rise and de-throne.  

On 12/26/2020 at 8:11 PM, mr.yuck said:

They said they found bodily remains. I wonder if the gunshots were murder/suicide, or the government wrapping up any loose ends, before the explosion cleaned up the rest.

I am thinking two films. Shooter, Bourne Identity. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/us-brexit-trade-deal-antibiotics-meat-drug-b1780438.html
81F04487-8818-4299-9C11-76F903871CCD.thumb.jpeg.0df072fd85aebcfb9e8a1a6314392340.jpeg

US-reared animals whose meat is set to be imported under post-Brexit trade deals are fed 10 antibiotics banned in the UK, potentially undermining treatments for infections, cancer and even coronavirus, a report has warned.

Bringing the meat into the UK would be a seriously backward step in the fight against antibiotic resistance, and consuming the meat itself could create a cancer risk, according to the Sustainable Food Trust (SFT.)

Such widespread routine use creates the ideal conditions for the development of antibiotic resistance, according to Richard Young, the report’s author and policy director of the SFT.

“In one case (that of carbadox) the principal concern is not antibiotic resistance, but the drug’s carcinogenic properties and the potential for residues in pig meat. The [Food and Drug Administration] has been facing strong opposition from the industry for four years over its attempts to ban this antibiotic in pig production,” the report said.

Meanwhile, US beef cattle, pigs and turkeys are also fed a growth additive called ractopamine, which is banned in the UK, EU, Russia and China on food-safety grounds because of concern about “possible detrimental impacts on heart and cardiovascular health, from residues of the drug in meat and offal”.  

Russian regulators have linked ractopamine with shorter human lifespans.  

D4D459D1-0EF5-4F53-AB7B-06AF22B607A3.thumb.jpeg.8ea4ad026721ae20b656333d072c2cd1.jpeg

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

• 2 months later...

Im sitting here watching the game show network and warching super market sweep. I knew of this particular show but never really watched it. 

Im fully engrossed in this right now. This show is nothing but product advertisement and consumer data collection as well as a value reassurance mechanism, thinly veiled as a game show. It also seems that they bring this show back for a few seasons every time a new generation comes to age and needs to have data collected and told what to buy.

Fight me.

• 2 weeks later...